New Blaster project/need help plus parts.Thanks

Color Schemes?

• Total voters
That frame looks Sweet...And no guys, its not weight keeping the bolt in. Theres like a rubber bushing in it and the bolt is stuck to it. It wiggles just a hair ba ck forth.Ive tried wd40 and pb blaster.no help there.Used a breaker bar on half inch drive socket..used a impact. tried beating with a 10lb hammer and solid steel bolt punch. No luck so far fellas. Its the only thing keeping me from stripping frame for paint.

Just have others have said, flip it on the side. Spray it with WD-40, PB, Kroil, etc. every time you walk by it for a day or two, let it soak at least overnight. And repeat the hammering lol.

My swing arm bolt gave me a hard time, WD-40 (my personal weapon of choice), and the blunt side of an axe finally got it to budge

That frame looks Sweet...And no guys, its not weight keeping the bolt in. Theres like a rubber bushing in it and the bolt is stuck to it. It wiggles just a hair ba ck forth.Ive tried wd40 and pb blaster.no help there.Used a breaker bar on half inch drive socket..used a impact. tried beating with a 10lb hammer and solid steel bolt punch. No luck so far fellas. Its the only thing keeping me from stripping frame for paint.

But that bolt goes through a metal sleeve which the rubber is molded around. never seen one seized that bad!

Ok guys. gonna try letting it soak on its side...might just hack it out.The shock is junk anyways. i have my stock rear from my kfx400. Thought about maybe trying to swap it in if i cant score a good deal on some piggy back shocks. thanks guys. and yeah.its seized bad

Just to give ya an idea- My frame is cherry candy red, then the springs on the shocks (all three), front fender mount, pegs, heel gaurds, and toomey pipe, wheels are black, my swinger, kicker, rear brake petal, steering stem, all four hubs will be white along with the plastics. I may even do a design on the stator with white haven't decided!

52637c96.jpg

thats is awesome I:II:II:I

I got that freaking shock Bolt out finally. Cut it with a angle grinder. Now the bad news. My stock cylnder is not borable due to the extensive damage and scouring. And nowhere close to me presses sleeves at all. So if someone has a cylnder they can spare, free is great.lol. but i have paypal. and banshee stuff i could trade.

sucks the jug is that bad man! you should be able to pick up a jug on here for pretty cheap though.

Well if you know who has one let me know. My friend is holding a free open gncc style race at his track in april if you wanna give it a try. Its seperated by classes to. track will be roughly 9 to 12 miles per lap..2 hour run time for each class. complete as many laps as you can in elapsed time .

Let me know when that's happening. I think that It'd be a ton of fun.

and 2 hours of hard riding like that is definitely a lot easier to swallow than 4 hours

Will do. should be going on here pretty soon. Its gonna be rough though. His track has lots of hill climbs tricky sections, tight sections, fast areas, oh yeah and creek that runs through it.

blaster750
beat me out of a trade cleimed he shipped made up a bullshit story that the post office gave him wrong tracking numbers makes up all sorts of bullshit lies about shipping it out his phone number is 641 216 3073do not do business with this guy he is a crook

blaster750
beat me out of a trade cleimed he shipped made up a bullshit story that the post office gave him wrong tracking numbers makes up all sorts of bullshit lies about shipping it out his phone number is 641 216 3073do not do business with this guy he is a crook

Damn, that sucks! Post office can loose sh*t, but give wrong tracking info no way! Blaster mafia in effect! I:I

blaster750

That's not cool. That's why you don't deal with low post count members.

I dont understand why people have to be such dirt bags.
I was reading TripleB's build and how people on here helped
him out a great deal and makes me feel a little glad I joined
this forum. Joined it solely for great advice and people, not for
this bullshit. Hope you get your stuff you were promised Juiceboxxx!!

Its funny that people are in a hurry to forum bash you when you don't ship a banshee bottom out for 3 weeks cause your a regular joe with 2 jobs. Juicebox was quick to bash me but not once has told any one he got is bottom end 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the lovely comments adults.

Its funny that people are in a hurry to forum bash you when you don't ship a banshee bottom out for 3 weeks cause your a regular joe with 2 jobs. Juicebox was quick to bash me but not once has told any one he got is bottom end 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the lovely comments adults.

If you have time to make or respond to an add, you have to be able to "make" time to ship. I'll bet you didn't take time to tell Juice that it would take 3 weeks to ship did you?X( Bet you wouldn't wait three weeks after shipping for your money, would you :-/

Had you have mentioned the delay he might have bought elsewhere. Could have gotten your mom,dad, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, life partner, brother , sister, friend, neighbor, co-worker with one job, ANYBODY to ship it, and not be dikking someone over. X( :eek:

Now be adult enough to admit you FAWCKED UP X( I:I

Actually did..he got really impatient, which I don't blame him. And no dude..I didn't have anyone to ship it out.I fully understand him feeling like he was gonna get beat, I would've to. But he didn't.