New Blaster frame

oldguy

Nov 1, 2012
So I bought a new blaster frame well new used, thing looks mint. Only one problem. Fedex lost it someplace. How the heck do you lose a blaster frame? (fedex guy).....hmm where is it, dont see it here in the stack of little boxes where is it hmm. They are doing a trace now hope they find it. They think it might be in Utah, but its supposed to be in NH yesterday at my house... wtf. I have no luck ever.

It better be Suzuki yellow. Or I will send hate mail to Santa... Anyways they found the frame, it will be here mon.

What frame did you end up buying? I would have recommended an 03+ frame but when it came down to it, I used and 01 frame with a new 04 sitting in the shop. I'm using the Maier race front fenders/hood, so I didn't need the headlight mount. A mount for the hydraulic splitter wasn't a problem nor do I expect the rear hydraulic master cylinder mount to be an issue, when I get to it. I'm still working on my swing arm, I got the stock shock mount off yesterday and plan to get out there and work on skid plate mounts sometime today. Now I'm wanting to do brake line mounts, when I get to it.