New Arctic Cat WildCat 1000 Anyone?

While that is incredibly cool, they're getting to the point of it being ridiculous now. For the price tag that thing has on it, I would expect it to able to be licensed and driven in all 50 states. Small commuter cars are less expensive than that. If you're going to go that route, why not get a rail buggy that you can take offroad when you want but you can drive on the highway too?

While that is incredibly cool, they're getting to the point of it being ridiculous now. For the price tag that thing has on it, I would expect it to able to be licensed and driven in all 50 states. Small commuter cars are less expensive than that. If you're going to go that route, why not get a rail buggy that you can take offroad when you want but you can drive on the highway too?

u realize these are street legal? there is a kit u can buy which u can license it and drive it on the road. I:I

but i see where ur coming from....

my god that thing is sexy!

u realize these are street legal in some certain states which North Carolina is NOT one of? there is a kit u can buy which u can license it and drive it on the road in some states but NOT in North Caolina. I:I

but i see where ur coming from....North Carolina

my god that thing is sexy!

There, I fixed it for you. LMAO!

BTW, that's not "street" legal anywhere. Street legal requires emissions controls, DOT approved seat belts, certain spec headlights, taillights, side marker lights, DOT approved tires, and brakes. There ARE states will allow you to register them and use them on non-limited use highways at speeds under certain limits, blah blah blah blah. If you can't drive it anywhere a car can go, it's not "street legal". Kinda like a moped...

There, I fixed it for you. LMAO!

BTW, that's not "street" legal anywhere. Street legal requires emissions controls, DOT approved seat belts, certain spec headlights, taillights, side marker lights, DOT approved tires, and brakes. There ARE states will allow you to register them and use them on non-limited use highways at speeds under certain limits, blah blah blah blah. If you can't drive it anywhere a car can go, it's not "street legal". Kinda like a moped...

lol, ur funny..I:I

like i said u can make them street legal to drive on the road. they have kits for them where u have doors seatbelts etc, my brother was the one telling me u could completely street legalize the razr. i havent done the research but i bet it would be worth looking into....i dont plan on it though, i dont really care, im gonna have one regardless when i leave this sh*thole state!!

You may be ABLE to street legalize the Razr but after you got done replacing practically the entire thing with aftermarket parts to make it that way you'd have a $25k UTV and I STILL don't think they'd let you drive it on limited use highways (the interstate).

For less money than that you could buy a dune buggy titled as a beetle and have a truly street legal car with more legroom, that rode better, with highway gearing, and enough power to maintain 65 mph...