need a headlight

faster blaster

Mar 1, 2009
hey guys my blaster has no headlight or the bracket to mount it. does anyone have one they want to sell or know where i can get one cheap??I:I

I'll sell you the whole setup for 15.00 shipped? It works fine when I removed it. I have the bracket, bolts it even has the oil tank light in it.

Last edited:
I like how the newbies are going to bypass the fact that they cant post in the wanted section by posting in all the other sections.

Yea lol, If he pays me first I have nothing to worry about. He don't pay I don't ship. I think new members should buy all they want. It's the sellers that usually scam. Like ebay you dont have to fully register to buy, just sell.

i'll take you up on that offer

I'll sell you the whole setup for 15.00 shipped? It works fine when I removed it. I have the bracket, bolts it even has the oil tank light in it.

I didn't even know there was a wanted section on here. lol do you have paypal? cuz i can you send you the payment now. or you can email me your information and how you would like the payment form. bhmaleski@yahoo.com
thank you Brandon

This site rocks!

I was looking on ebay and they are trying to get around 40.00 lol. Im glad he could use it, I was getting ready to toss it.