Ne1 out their ice race?

i have studded turf tamers in the garage, but they have rusty old crap studs and some are ripped out, it there any way to salvage these so i can go to cedar lake and ice race this year.

the keys to ice racing... LOW TIRE PRESSURE... Low center of gravity.. weight transfer.. and patience!! u gotta be easy on the throttle or it will spin out every time... it just like riding dirt flat tracks but in stead of loose dirt.. its a solid piece of ground...studded classes work about the same as a standard dirt race does... but non studded.. run LOW LOW air pressures so you can get more "Contact Patch" on the ground.. the more tire touches the ice.. the less slide and more grip you have. and keep the Rear shock soft... the fronts are just what you prefer.. i like a lil stiffer right front shock so it doesn't dip over on that side.. i run a medium-soft setting on the left front.. and full-stiff setting on the right front.. and full-soft on the rear.. just back your 2 ride height adjustment and "preload" nuts all the way down on the rear shock.. it will sink the back end when you sick on the back of the seat.. that and low air pressure you should have no problems...

i race on the local lake with are buddys but this is the first year im running studded tires but i can keep up with warriors with no studs so youll have no problem