My thoughts on exposing people

dirtysquared

DirtyDirty
Jun 30, 2013
South Western PA
After Goodman let the cat out of the bag about that guys carbs, and Bronco popped him on the levers, It made me realize that this community is what it should be. A bunch of people who look out for one another and our community, and all enjoy one thing.....Riding.

I'm not an old timer here, nor an expert, but I enjoy helping a fellow member out if I can, And I'm glad that there is alot of others out there that feel the same way. That's what makes this community strong and great.

Alot of us have never met face to face, and we probably never will, but we still consider each other as friends. That makes me proud to say I'm a Blaster Forum member.

Thanks Guys!

Fred

Thanks guys. I am so glad there are people out there willing to help a stranger. When I signed up as a member Awk immediately made me feel welcome here. There are so many people with good character here.

Quick update. I'm very pleased that these guys pointed out this crook. On e bay he scammed numerous pple by taking the $ and not sending the items. He prob made a few g doin this. What a scum bag..

Quick update. I'm very pleased that these guys pointed out this crook. On e bay he scammed numerous pple by taking the $ and not sending the items. He prob made a few g doin this. What a scum bag..

please link us to his ebay account

please link us to his ebay account

This guy pulled the same stuff on bhq trying to sell this junk. He has scammed many of people. Also known as utleybanshee or chase@miamiatv.com. Go to bad feedback on hq and u will see.They will return down the road just when everybody starts to forget. Beware!!!

This guy pulled the same stuff on bhq trying to sell this junk. He has scammed many of people. Also known as utleybanshee or chase@miamiatv.com. Go to bad feedback on hq and u will see.They will return down the road just when everybody starts to forget. Beware!!!

apparently the banshee guys weren't on their game as we were here,
good thing we recognized, exposed and shut this fool down quickly.

the BHQ guys even link to our posts exposing him,
thats when the rah-roh's started, looks like nobody got diddly squat from him over there ?

BHQ posts:

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:28 PM
Some reading for you guys. Dude sells Chinese junk!
http://www.blasterfo...starters-56820/
http://www.blasterfo...mm-carbs-57055/

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:31 PM
Can any of you guys who ordered levers verify whether or not you got a tracking number?
I didn't get mine, which doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:50 AM
This guy is 100% full of sh*t. Best case scenario is he's selling knock off parts and lying about the shipping.
Friday he said he would have everyone tracking by lunch Saturday. That didn't happen.
His response was that he didn't use PayPal to generate shipping labels. He said he took 14 boxes in and had one shipping receipt for them all. He would have to manually type them all out.
Today I get PMs from buyers saying they got a PP shipping e-mail. The f&ck?
This guy's communication skills are lacking and it's obvious he makes up stuff. No denying that.

I just did a quick IP check on this guy.. Here are other BHQ names, e-mail addresses and registration dates that match his IP.

Fordf250liftedguy - timothydixon@comcast.net - 10-29-2012

fordf250lifted - hugeandmeaty@yahoo.com - 10-5-2012

yamahaxcracer - 421cub@comcast.net - 1-27-2012

dunersdunes - hithere@yahoo.com - 8-25-2012

His e-Bay page: http://www.ebay.com/...1twisterbanshee

Someone may be able to use this information to pin down who he really is, since I doubt his PayPal address reflects who he really is.

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

I suggest ALL buyers alert PayPal of this guy. They have instructions on how to report a suspicious or fraudulent seller

in my best Erkel voice................ "did i do that ?" /\

I:II:II:I

I just clicked on his e bay page and it said it moved or no longer exists I cant stand a scammer

that must have just happened, i was just on it before i posted the BHQ stuff above.
he had a sh*tload of negative feedbacks in the last month
ebay must have finally kicked him in the gooch I:I

She was an old bhq member I "exposed" :eek:

yg1.jpg

yg2.jpg