My opinion

Blasterr525

Sep 29, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, PA
You know what? While i was just sitting hear bored. I was thinking. Ok, say some one buys an 03 blaster STOCK for say, 1200. Then wants to upgrade? So he/she spends 150-300 on a exhaust system. Then handle bars are 20-60. Then reeds are 20-120. Then all you 240 guys! a regular 240 kit costs 500 with cast piston, plus another 80-110 for a forged. Then youll need a 50-120 carb.
Quad= 1200
Exhaust= 225
Handle bars= 45
Reeds= 80
BBK= 500
Piston=95
Carb= 80
---------
Grand Total= 2240 monies

Thats enough to buy a used 450 or even a nice 400. AND you could buy a banshee!!! People spend to much money on little quad that puts out less power then a larger stock quad. I mean i love my blaster just, if im gonna invest my money in a larger quad. I mean buy a damn banshee so you can still have a 2 stroke!

just my opinion

add another thousand on real suspension, on top of what you listed, minus the 240 kit, then ask my brother in-law, on his $6000 kfx 700, and my buddy on his $5000 rappy 700...........
who waits for who when we ride ?????
in the trails and rough sh*t where i ride, my blasty kills them all day long

all depends on where and what you ride them in
wide open feilds and dunes, i get smoked, bad !!
in the woods, i rule !!!!!!!!!!!!
some of us luv being the underdog and kickin ass !!!!!!

in tight technical stuff, a good rider on a blaster is deadly. they're so light and easy to throw around

oh, forgot about that, kept tellin myself when my girl gets her accident settlement i was gonna get a yfz 450,............... till i rode with one,
i was right up his ass all day long, and the kid supposedly gncc races ????,
he/it had nuthin for my blaster where we ride
although it was bone stock and i'm purpose built

BLASTER........FTW !!!!!!!

AWK08 exactly In the turns they gotta muscle that over grown piece of junk to be able to keep up. A "real rider" should be able to take care of buisness no matter what the odds within reason of corse. In my opion anything over a 450 and your the one that needs help. Any one can wail on a quad to make it go fast in a straight aways but it takes true skill to go really fast in every corner and make it stick. :p big bore 4's

exactly, they may be faster, after a few hundred feet,
but i'm way quicker to that next 75 ft. corner !!!!!!

i raced a 450r that is piped and jettted with a filter he is also geared up 2 in rear down 1 in front and i woop him welll atleast tell 5th then i have to hit what brake i actually have to stop in time

I've felt like that time to time. That's why I'm not going BBK.

You know what? While i was just sitting hear bored. I was thinking. Ok, say some one buys an 03 blaster STOCK for say, 1200. Then wants to upgrade? So he/she spends 150-300 on a exhaust system. Then handle bars are 20-60. Then reeds are 20-120. Then all you 240 guys! a regular 240 kit costs 500 with cast piston, plus another 80-110 for a forged. Then youll need a 50-120 carb.
Quad= 1200
Exhaust= 225
Handle bars= 45
Reeds= 80
BBK= 500
Piston=95
Carb= 80
---------
Grand Total= 2240 monies

Thats enough to buy a used 450 or even a nice 400. AND you could buy a banshee!!! People spend to much money on little quad that puts out less power then a larger stock quad. I mean i love my blaster just, if im gonna invest my money in a larger quad. I mean buy a damn banshee so you can still have a 2 stroke!

Well AWK. What im trying to say is that a larger quad like a 450/400 sport qaud is an overall better quad then a blaster in stock form. Like AWK say you would go to where the guy with the yfz rides? I could put money on it that he would pull away. Not bashing you, just like you know your trails, and he knows his trails. But you'll have to spend more money on the blaster so it could contend with the larger quad in other areas. Like handling on the larger quad is much better then the blaster.

you want my opinion thats to get the f*ck off blaster forums if your gonna dog blasters so stfu

Well AWK. What im trying to say is that a larger quad like a 450/400 sport qaud is an overall better quad then a blaster in stock form. Like AWK say you would go to where the guy with the yfz rides? I could put money on it that he would pull away. Not bashing you, just like you know your trails, and he knows his trails. But you'll have to spend more money on the blaster so it could contend with the larger quad in other areas. Like handling on the larger quad is much better then the blaster.

i was in windber pa. riding at the 450's spot, he took us there, and he lead the whole way as we-(my buddy on his ktm 144) didnt know the trails !

he wouldnt have stood a chance on awk mountain !!!!!

See AWK. It has somewhat to do with trail fimilarity. I know i would kick that guys ass lol but im not baggin on blasters. I still got one and when i fix it, im still gonna ride it. Just 95 dude. Wow, lay low dude. I personally like the noise of a four poke, but the power of the 2 poke

Last edited:
See AWK. It has somewhat to do with trail fimilarity. I know i would kick that guys ass lol but im not baggin on blasters. I still got one and when i fix it, im still gonna ride it. Just 95 dude. Wow, lay low dude. I personally like the noise of a four poke, but the power of the 2 poke

you like loud ass farting noises??? haha come visit my dad for a week that will cure you lol

you like loud ass farting noises??? haha come visit my dad for a week that will cure you lol

thats what i always say to my 4stroke buddies.I would say hey i think you lost a bunch of gas back there they look back and I say yea you were lettin those farts rip bad back there and we would all get a big laugh out of it :D