My opinion

exactly, its great when i pull into the races and everyone sitting around starts eyeballing my blaster and can see them snickering a little... but then once the races start... lmao :D:D:D I:I

Thats what it's all about to me showing those mofo's that I can ride and ride really good to. :)-

hmmmm....dustin wimmer raced GNCC on a blaster and so did Joe Margaria who won two stroke A-class in 2005 on a blaster.......

I still maintain it is the best trail quad........and lets see a 2011 yfz450 is roughly nine thousand dollars......the type of blaster you could build with nine grand would stomp a stock YFZ so I cannot agree with your dollar figures.

Like Dakota said if it's got wheels and goes fast I'm happy although a 2004-06
Yfz450 would be nice to have around to honestly who has ten grand layin around to go and waste on a brand new toy

imo. i love the blasters mine was quick and fun but nothing compares to the power of my 400ex. i swear it would smoke my blaster. and i have2 admit that a 2 stroke gets annoying after a while also.

i like the size of blasters and how you can just throw them around. i've ridden a built YFZ450, modded LTR450, craptor 700, 400ex, 300ex, banshee, my Zilla, etc.

for trails I'd take my 06 blaster hands down.
for going fast I'd take my Zilla, but I have to admit, I would get smoked on the trails with it because it's so damn big.

and plus all those other quads I listed besides the banshee have 2 too many strokes. who wants to ride on a rolling fart can?

and for that price breakdown uptop
I am like this (for my Zilla)
Quad: $1150 (a STEAL, I know)
Pipe: $225 (hand coned, how can you beat that price)
Carb: $230 (Keihin 38mm PWK Airstriker)
Plastics: $500 (Yes, looks are important lol)
Wheels: $250 (already had new rears when I got it)
Misc Stuff: $300 (hey, its an 87)

Total: $2655 and aside from built banshees I'm not getting beat in any terrain except tight woods