my nieghbor doesent want any to have fun

My neighbor IS the cops. He's a 70 year old sherriff's deputy... He's ok with me having a loud quad but out of respect I don't go near his yard (not like I would anyway) and don't run it early or late. I don't start it up before 9 AM or run it after 8PM. He doesn't complain...

theres this lady 15 min (atv drive 35min drive in a car lol ) she thinks she owns the place so it was the last day of school one year and everyone was going beside whrere she lives because theres a cool river there! so one of my other friends was bringing his 250 farm quad so we went down drove by her house and then one of the guys wanted a lift so i brought him to the end of the road and then back again then all the guys said shes callin the cops so we went to go home and when we were driving past she came out and stood infront of my friend (he was in front) and he stopped dont ask why :p and she was der giving out (i had my helmet on ) he and his bro diddnt lol so while she was givin out they could just about hear eachother over my blasty so i started revin it to the limiter to annoy her so we went home and got are bikes and cycled back down cause every was still there she diddnt remember me cause i was wearing my helmet so i was like what difference does it make to you?and got real checky she deserverd it she calls the cops for everything! so the next day my other friend was laughing at my story and he was like wanna go by there now? he has a yzf 450 ( mx bike) so we went n she came out to start giving out and we both popped up wheelies and she started sh*tting herself it was so funny lol good times!

tbh hes an old guy,if he's like 70 shame on you.have you not heard about respecting your elders or are you some little biotch who doesn what he wants to someone who cant fight back, real big of you.

i new someone is gonna rip on me for this saying that i was gonaa do wheelies and sh*t. i was just effin kiding about that. i do respect my elders. i help them carry in there stuff if they just got back from the store and i mow my grandparents grass. and i wasnt mean to him i just waved at him. im not sure if he said dont turn around in my drive way or if i was going to fast.

and yesterday my friend came over and he doesent listen to a word i say and i told him to not go into anybodys grass wen u are turning around. well we drove up to that old mans house and i turnd around and my friend turned around in there yard and i yelled at him. so he may have thought that it was me that turned around in there yard.

wow... you are complaining about him not liking you turning around in HIS driveway?

this thread is just stupid.....

there driveway goes up a hill u cant even see the whole driveway. and hes mad at me for turning around at the bottom of it. i only turned about 2 feet in to his driveway

no i respect that guy enough to not even think about doing that. i want to keep blaster if i did that he would call the cops and impund it.