my nieghbor doesent want any to have fun

May 12, 2010
wv
ok so i just took of this headlight cover thing that i had on my blaster. and i was gonna ride it up the road a couple a times and wen i pulled out i did a lil wheelie and i was goin up the road and i always turn around like 5 houses away from my house. and wen i turned around i only pulled in there driveway like a foot so i wouldnt go over a hill wen i was turning around. and the guy whos drive way i turned around in he was mowing his grass and wen i was coming back down the road i waved at him and he pointed at me and was shaking his hand at me and mouthing something at me it looked like he said dont turn around in my driveway. and his driveway is paved and its not like i went up to his house and turned around.so i gave him a thumbs up and i should have flipped him off. so now not only am i still gonna turn around in his driveway i will do wheelies and constantly stay in front of his house so he will be anoyed. hes like 70 though but its not like its hurting him if i ride my blaster and turn around i his driveway

Yeah why go out of your way too piss him off? Its his house think of it this way he could start calling the cops or get some pictures of you doing it to show as evidence and boom fines out the ying yang

i used to have a neighbor that every time i would even start my quad she would call the cops. it got the point where we started putting them in the back of the truck just to drive them up the road. and she even threw a spatula at me and my friend when we were riding in the wash. dont be a dick and piss him off. just ride by slowly and wave if you see him. its always nice to have neighbors you get along with

yeah bro , no need to dick out on him , its his house . The last 3 and a half years i was battling with the crack house across the street , people were using my driveway all the time , pull part way in , all the way in , I friggin go ballistic now if anyone even looks like they are gonna use it as a turn around . Respect other peoples property and they will respect yours . Plus it gives us ( quadders ) bad rep , not saying you are totally at fault , walk over to his house , say hey ,man sorry about the driveway thing and tell him have a nice day . little bit of P.R. goes a long way

dude dont be a dink, just go to his house. its close dont be lazy, WALK there, and knock on the door and apologize for turning in his driveway and let him know that you meant no harm by it and that you wont do it again. dont be rude , kill em with kindness. be nice even if he isnt nice back . maybe he will be cool. dont piss off the neighbors, they have a way of screwing with you . trust me, the old bubs are cool usually,

thats not a big deal just turn arounf somewheres else
But i do have a similar problem i live in town and i drive my quad in my black yard and i gota new neighbor and everytime i get off she mentions how much dust it throws and how loud it is and dirty looks me and all but asked my dad to stop letting me ride it so i make sure to flick dust over there i mean its legal to do it in my back yard so F*** her

Some people are just that way, best thing to do is avoid him and his driveway. Turn around in his yard next time ......J/K . People like that are just looking for a reason to call the cops on you.

i should have flipped him off. so now not only am i still gonna turn around in his driveway i will do wheelies and constantly stay in front of his house so he will be anoyed. hes like 70 though but its not like its hurting him if i ride my blaster and turn around i his driveway

I know it's unbelievable now, but you'll see things differently when yur 70....LOL ... When the all about me mentality turns into, how bout just a little itty bitty bit of respect for me point of view. :)

I live in a sub division with miles of dirt roads here in the back woods of florida. You would think it would be a good place to ride but if my neighbors just so much as see me driving on the road they call the cops. Not even tearing nothin up just trying to cool it down after hard riding in the yard. It seems like they would at least be neighborly and say hey do you mind not riding that on the roads because blah. It makes me mad because other people ride there golfcarts around daily. Its just not fair. But anyway at least he did not call the cops. They told me if they catch me on the rode they would impound the blasty. bummer

tbh hes an old guy,if he's like 70 shame on you.have you not heard about respecting your elders or are you some little biotch who doesn what he wants to someone who cant fight back, real big of you.

Sometimes its best to just step back and leave it be.
People are going to be assholes no matter what but if you be an ahole too, it just makes things worse and make us all look bad.....

I have a neighbor who doesn't like me cruising by his house to the point of one time he ran out and was yelling at me on the road...
All I did was wave at him, I could have flipped him off or tossed some gravel his way.... But this just made him confused lol. Now I just keep the peace and don't even ride past his house. People who are assholes like that will never change and its a losing battle. I have no patience for people like that.... it makes me rage... but its best to just ignore them, us riders are the minority and its best to be as kind as possible even if it does no good.

wow... you are complaining about him not liking you turning around in HIS driveway?

this thread is just stupid.....

Well, I think people are just inherently selfish. If the guy isnt doing any harm turning around in the old guys driveway, then the old guy is just being a weiner. However it IS his driveway and his perogative to be a weiner about it, so it kinda is a double edged sword.

The OP should respect his wishes and not bring his quad onto the old guys property.

my neighbors are real good people. in fact, yesterday when i got my atv stuck i went over there house in the middle of their dinner time and asked him if he would come pull me out with his tractor. it took his tractor a half hour to start because its old and he sprained his finger taking his snow plow off of it. he was not even the slightest bit mad. today i mowed his lawn for him while he was out shopping. now thats called good neighbors.

cheers to Mr.Gleason! best neighbor ever