My New Toy

looks good . . . Did you think about getting parts for it since the atv/motorcycle division of the company is outta business. Just don't break anything major.
another company bought teh rights to the quads form cannondale.. i wanna say it was ATK.. i could be wrong on teh name but... it was def. bought out.

another company bought teh rights to the quads form cannondale.. i wanna say it was ATK.. i could be wrong on teh name but... it was def. bought out.

yeah, it was ATK...

and all the new brands saying they were the first aluminum frame, and fuel ejection are liars... it was cannondale lol
there was a guy that was racing one all season where I race, so I talked to him about them...

BTW NICE!!!!!!

i love those quads!!!

gasgas had the first fuel injected quad.. was thier 450 4 stroek version... i wanna say it was called the wildhp 450.. gas gas sold more 300 2 strokes than the fuel injected 4 stroek i think though..

ever run one of these against that 450 that i still want but my dad will probably shoot me lol, they just as quick/ comfy

I heard from someone who rides Glamis Dunes that a mildly modded/updated Cannibal pulled what is known as "Oldsmobile Hill" In 4th Gear with alot more to go. Where as his fully built LTR450 Could only do it in 5th pinned. So whats that tell ya?

cannondales are sick... theres some good forums about em to... look em up cause there are some simple mods that will make it last alllottt longer