i broke down and bought a yfz about a month ago

i bought it brand new from rt&t in muskogee ok

i put a hmf race series full pipe
cam mod
pro flow intake
2 stage foam air filter
rejet
tps sensor bypass

just got the bike out of the shop for the cam mod and it made 49.1hp on the dyno!

i love the bike its completely different from the blasty

but i still have a special place for the blasty which my brother is laying claim to

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 142
i still own a 2 stroke and always will!

but man this bike is so fast and smooth!
i got a first bad impression of the bikes, my friend has it, and he bought it brand new off the show room floor, and its over heating, doesnt start most of the time and he has to get the valves adjusted, and he already invested 1700 in mechanics to fix it, that's pretty sh*tty if you ask, me, i really like my banshee, its fast and smooth too, when i rode his yfz i felt that it didnt pull as strong as the banshee, that might be me, but IMO the banshee pulls more

no i bought it brand new

i have heard of getting lemons on the 450's and i have had one problem with mine with was the seal behind the front sprocket which they fixed under warranty

i know the chain is dirty....just got back from a mud race and i let the mud set on there overnight the chain looked like that

nothing chain lube and wd40 didnt fix : )

my friend has a 62hp banshee and my 450 runs circles around it on dirt sand and the track

no i bought it brand new

i have heard of getting lemons on the 450's and i have had one problem with mine with was the seal behind the front sprocket which they fixed under warranty

i know the chain is dirty....just got back from a mud race and i let the mud set on there overnight the chain looked like that

nothing chain lube and wd40 didnt fix : )

my friend has a 62hp banshee and my 450 runs circles around it on dirt sand and the track

banshee's got have alot of mid to top end range, they don't have that much low end, so of course you would beat a banshee on a mx track, because 1. they werent made for mx, 2. their made for flat track racing and drag racing, try beating your buddy's shee on a flat track, with mostly long turn to drift in, and then the banshee will be better for that, but then again you can't have all

i love yfz's....you must be doing something right..i run a 60hp shee and my buddy has a similar modded yfz, i spank him every time. and he gives me a good run tho in 300ft..he gets the jump, but my shee is setup quite nicely. mid range port, mid top pipes, adv timing.....on an mx track hes all over me, but anywhere else, hes def behind me..

love that yfz tho... i want a red frame white plastics yfz....

he doesnt know how to drive then ...you should be in the dust cursing at your 4 stroke to go a faster...thats how i always gauge it
not always the case.....a properly setup quad will run great, even a 4 stroke 450 can beat a banshee, i've seen it time and time again...but with more speed, comes more money...

btw. my buddy runs a toomey exhaust, cam mod, and a boyesen cover of some sort, he also runs race gas..for no reason. im trying to get him to buy a 13:1 piston, he may beat me then...

I love my 450 ans I agree it's all in how the bike is set up. I just got back from sahara this past weekend and I ran a 5.3 at sand rat drags so it runs prettygood considering I need new paddles since mine do not have enough paddles. Must mean the blasty and is getting a new set of haulers