My NEW and old Truck

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Well i had a 84 s10 with a 355 pretty much ready to be a decent slower drag car.(would of owned hudacks stangI:I) Dont wanna go into all the specs but to be street worthy need all the rest of the light hooked up wiendshield wipers horn etc the list goes on. intereior was ruff and just had a dash no heater or ac. heres a pic
Photo1055.jpg

traded for a 1997 4x4 vortec v8 (rod knockin) 3 door ex cab leather newer style rimsI:I RUST FREE bed liner hitch and yeah i said rust free and in missouri thats 100% rare the cab corners are usualy gona just like the rear fender wells heres a pic
Photo1056.jpg

Photo1057.jpg

haha here we are with the short jokes jkjk lol
and with adult or gurdian in the car lmao gay permit

nice Z man. watch out for those intake gaskets on them. their prone to leaking just like the 4.3 V6. other than that there damn good trucks. i love my 90 SCSB.

haha, ya we looked at motors there wantin like 1500 for one with 150,000 miles so we have a good block in the garage we are gonna rebuild it then swap head and intake from this then drop it in the truck.

if you're going to keep the truck for long time a crate motor from the factory is the way to go. you get the block and heads and the awesome warranty. cost a little more, but at least you know what you have.