My LT on the dyno at Kennedy Powersports

motoman9911

Mar 23, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
For a slightly modded engine, this thing made good power after Kennedy messed with it. Thanks dude. The stock carb and crappy Boyseen rad valve are pretty much maxed out. The head also could use cut. The only video I have is from my phone and the quality sucks. Here are the only two pictures I took of it while on the dyno and a dyno graph.

Image179.jpg

Image178.jpg

dynointernetsafe.jpg

At Silver Lake I was having to let go of the throttle when I was launching to keep from flipping. Could use a longer swingarm for the sand. But it moves out, weighing around 330lb helps too.

Double WOW its only a 250 wow. I:I I:I

Haha, it's a ported 500 with just a custom exhaust. Hand rolled pipes look sweet. The carb is holding it back right now. The clutch was also slipping a little on the dyno. It might be time to put these stiffer springs and aftermarket clutch in it.

thats a normal kennedy dyno sheet. smoothing turned WAY up. if you pay attention any engine he builds the smoothing is turned WAY up. it maxes at 5. this quad is a classic example of fast on the dyno and slow in the sand. i watched this quad get SMOKED by a 14 year old kid on a stock banshee with pipes.

c'mon bro, these guys have been dead on here for quite a while, or i'd be right beside you smashing pumpkins !!!!!!

lets go find their new home and dish some damage ?????? i'm in !!!!!!

c'mon bro, these guys have been dead on here for quite a while, or i'd be right beside you smashing pumpkins !!!!!!

lets go find their new home and dish some damage ?????? i'm in !!!!!!
i knew it was an older thread but i figured a little TRUTH might help..