My FMX track

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
sup dudes. just showing you what im making on saturday .recently bought a 5-6ft fmx ramp (so steep i cant walk up it) and am building a landing and a few ruts . my mate also has a 8 ft fmx ramp ,huge,to me anyway .i will be building the landing to suite both as he will leave his ramp at my house . booked a digger for the weekend ,should be fun . heres a 3d model i made of what it should turn out like
travk.jpg

Heres the 5ft

5ft.jpg

Heres the 8ft

8ft.jpg

Mass respect for that man, ive always wanted to do FMX just dont have the balls to do it! haha, and nice work with Google sketch up, i was designing a MX track on my laptop with it before i send it to be fixed.. great fun designing.. i spend hours on it! :p

Mass respect for that man, ive always wanted to do FMX just dont have the balls to do it! haha, and nice work with Google sketch up, i was designing a MX track on my laptop with it before i send it to be fixed.. great fun designing.. i spend hours on it! :p

thanks dude :) fmx is nothing like mx .best way i can describe it to you is its like launching vertical . you go so high it the air compared to mx,i remeber the first time i did it i looked down and was like woow and that was after a few years of mx!lol