my car!!!

Are you already maf converted?if not you're going to have driveability issues with that 303 cam.I like carbs for my oldschool iron but I love my later model 4.6 mill too.only thing I don't care for are the prices for the 4.6 parts.

yep thats why it was down and out cause of that damn cam its all set up and ready to go now I:I

I here yah noober i built my 240 for the sole purpose of crushing fox bodies ;) Charger is my grocery getter man.

I here yah noober i built my 240 for the sole purpose of crushing fox bodies ;) Charger is my grocery getter man.

if u got nothing nicer to say then go to hell dude the guy i took it to has a fox body that would probley kill anything u got

I was trying to tell you for ease of tuning and your issues to look into stand alone efi. Dont listen to the guy that works at a ford dealership and has a been a "A" tech for 12 years. Meh whatevs. i'll take the pic down dont wanna scare your 165hp fox body.

I was trying to tell you for ease of tuning and your issues to look into stand alone efi. Dont listen to the guy that works at a ford dealership and has a been a "A" tech for 12 years. Meh whatevs. i'll take the pic down dont wanna scare your 165hp fox body.

i am pretty sure the 5.0s were rated at 200hp.

I was trying to imply to you i work at a ford dealership. I see broken ford junk all day long. GO standalone efi. It will benefit you later when you wanna run larger injectors. Throw a different tune in the mix. Add a cam. Add nitrous. Launch control,Throw twins on it etc........

well look up mine on youtube and tell me what you think its rated at ;) Or you can go to HybridZ and look up my build log ;)

I was just trying to help this dude out. AS a matter of fact i get to work on a stage 3 rousch poopie after lunch and see why the blower wont make more than 2 psi fun fun.

if u mean go without it being maf then it doesnt run its got an e303 cam in it if its not maf it loads of and foals plugs and dosent run right at all the cam runs beat with maf

speed density. Tune the volumetric efficiency and load points. Map sensor Kpa etc.... I am sure this is new to you as your 15 and have no need to kno wwhat i am talking about really. But ditch the maf sensor. Get a speed density setup like mega squirt halteck wolf3d etc. Its gonna be better in the long run for reasons stated above. Let me know when you want a set of forward facing headers to run a t4/t5 with. i still have the jig here from the last set i did.
Also the e303 is not that wild of a cam it has low lift and a mild duration. The stock tune should be able to handle it fairly well. Its only for low/mid punch. Not like its gonna let you spin that up to 7 grand and if it did your valve train would fly apart.

Megasquirt would run yah 300-400 and run your car off three sensors :)

Last edited:
ok u just said it im 15 i dont need that much power yet it works fine for me its my first car i like it if u dont then whatever but if u anit got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all just do me a favor and gte the hell outa my thread

*Sigh* never mind dude i think its over your head. I digress!Your car is fine i never said anything not nice about YOUR car. good luck and have fun.

At 15 just get it in good running condition and forget anything at all about turboing it.
I have worked in the performance automotive realm for years now and currently own 3 fox bodies. One is a stock 5.0 and another is having a 6.0l LQ9 chevy engine being built for it right now. A fox Mustang with headers and a e303 cam will be great for you to have and enjoy for along time. It is already becoming a classic so don't let the nay sayers offend you.
If you want to have some more fun with it put a 3:73 ring and pinion in it and let that be it until you get out of high school and college. Then worry about the rest.
As for changing to speed density in stead of MAF don't waste your time or money.