my car!!!

At 15 just get it in good running condition and forget anything at all about turboing it.
I have worked in the performance automotive realm for years now and currently own 3 fox bodies. One is a stock 5.0 and another is having a 6.0l LQ9 chevy engine being built for it right now. A fox Mustang with headers and a e303 cam will be great for you to have and enjoy for along time. It is already becoming a classic so don't let the nay sayers offend you.
If you want to have some more fun with it put a 3:73 ring and pinion in it and let that be it until you get out of high school and college. Then worry about the rest.
As for changing to speed density in stead of MAF don't waste your time or money.

exactuly i already took it up to get a quote for paint on it gana get that done over winter can drive the damn car in winter anyway the only other thing im gana do for performece is a cat back system and a new intake or a ram air kit

sweet, but not exactly something for a 15-16 yo. they will get away from you in heartbeat. anyway, not trying to be a buzzkill so enjoy it.

my buddy has an 87 lx 5.0 on gas. that thing will stroll.

i have a 1988 mustang gt 5.0 too. it's got k&n cold air intake and full flowmaster exhaust. nice car bro it will last you a long time. how many miles and is it automatic or stick shift?

oh also, be careful in winter these cars have a light rear end and will drift around icy corners VERY easily.

its a 5 speed this car wot see winter or for that matter a rainy day unless its just drizzleing if u let out the clutch just a tinny bit to fast the tires sqeel the roads were a little to wet today and u had to drive it carefull or it spun like a biotch

84 s10
with a 350 bored 30 over,4 bolt main, blueprinted and balenced,flap top pistons, comp cam, wieand intake, hedman headers dumped out under the cab, Racing d.u.i distributor, double roller timing chain, carb spacer, edelbrock carb, with lots of chrome all new gaskets rings and more sh*t lol

Thats what I'm talking about.....a Super10.I:I I got a 91 sitting in the yard waiting for the 350 and ll the goodies that go wit it.

nice 5.0 man but theres 1 thing wrong with it,,,,,,,,,its ........a.......ford

CHEVY FTW, lol but nice man you doin better than me, i aint got a car of my own yet but i dont get my lisence till december 17th so i cant talk crap

X2.... Camaros FTW!!!! my dream: 1969 Chevy Camaro Yenko prob with a 502 in it.... or a z28 SS.... but thats when im retired which is A LONG ASS WAY TO GO!!!

anyway. nice car bro.... mustangs are kick ass (well, the v6's are ok) but anyway. good luck with it!!! lucky you, ive got 4 years till i even get my permit