My blaster rebuild updates

UniRacing

Jul 21, 2009
Memphis,Tn
Started this rebuild a few months ago and just started it recently so i got just a little bit of progress.

First pictures will be the "Before" and you will be able to tell the difference.

Also i need to go to my house and get a few more pictures cause its actually going back together well..

dqhg1l.jpg

m97rpw.jpg

90wq6o.jpg

23mk4qw.jpg

xdch36.jpg

2vw8ju1.jpg

Got more pics coming the are kinda old also..

A-Arms color Purple
2prfkfd.jpg

Frame color red,Steering stem blue
2v8zc.jpg

2ikqhkx.jpg

245n9j7.jpg

New FLY bars
2wn91c0.jpg

New holeshots and the fly bars before i put them on
5ygig4.jpg

not too hip on the colors, but hey its your bike! work looks good tho. those holeshots look good

Yea i figured everyone would wonder about my colors,

but see i have purple gas tank cover and hood. my paint turned out different color purp but o well,still looks nice,

the blue i picked because it was the only color i could find around memphis in the same type of paint..

The red was because my truck is red~!

Black,White,Red,Blue,Light purple,dark purple,

Haha,MORE PICTURES SOON

you piston expanded paster then your cylinder and the clearance between the piston and cylinder is reduced. is there 4 of thos big scraches?

yea thats cause one day i got pissed,and hopped on it cold start and kicked it over and revved it full throttle for a while..

but i sent my motor to the local fletchers and they did the bore and hone,ordered new wesico piston .30 over rings gaskets wrist pin bearing and all..also bead blasted my whole motor

Not really a big fan of the colors either. sh*t when just my blaster plastic was purple, people called me gay ahah I couldnt imagine having parts purple but hey thats just my opinion. If I were you, I would have painted those plastic with some krylon fusion or I would of sold em on ebay and bought a different color. Just my .02

The BLASTER looks on point. I just bought a new frame and am ready to throw it all together. My scanner skills are weak like clock radio speakers, but there will be some pics in the near future. This beast is a real eye sore right now, but with some TLC I hope to get it right