My Blaster- $1100 OBO Trade

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
hey guys really serious about selling this time. or at least way more than before. the price reflects that. you can see the mods and stuff in my sig. ask whatever questions u have.

u can txt me at 724-757-5539 with offers or questions or do it on here.

$1100 OBO or trade for whatever. another quad. 400cc or more.

Yeah man u might want to drop your price a couple bills my dads is ported an polished full skids b1 toomey brand new itp rims holeshots in the back works shocks in the front.. highest he got offered 1000 bucks they just hold no value

Yeah man u might want to drop your price a couple bills my dads is ported an polished full skids b1 toomey brand new itp rims holeshots in the back works shocks in the front.. highest he got offered 1000 bucks they just hold no value

A couple? more like 500! PA blasty owners get top dollars!!

$1100 for that quad, in good running condition on original bore, with aftermarket rims/tires, reedcage/filter is actually the going price around here

my buddy is buying another one as soon as his taxes come back, any day now !!!!
too bad he's only gettin $700 back

$1100 for that quad, in good running condition on original bore, with aftermarket rims/tires, reedcage/filter is actually the going price around here

wow you guys are lucky. I got 550 for mine today, way more mods then darek's but it did have a shifting problem but it was a 50 dollar fix. the guy who was goin to fix it bought it from me. i wanted 950 for mine with the pep shocks but i got 550 without the shocks. but i dont care because the 550 is paying for more then half of the z400 im buying