My 240 Up For Grabs

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Because the offers aren't popping up for the quad part out, I have my 1998 Yamaha 240 Big Bore Stroker up for sale. It is a fresh rebuild and both top and bottom end were done proffesionally. Some of the mods are very recent and some aren't in the pictures. I will also trade for a LTZ400, 400EX, LT250R, TRX250R, or decent 125 bike.
12 Port 240 Cylinder From VITO'S
Fresh Top and Bottom End
+3 VITO'S Stroker Kit
+1 Leagers Polished A-Arms
Lightened Flywheel
+4 Timing Advance
Fat Bastard Big Bore Pipe
Boyesen Dual Stage Reeds
VITO'S Reed Spacer
Pro Design Boost Intake
VITO'S Oil Injector Elimination Kit
VITO'S Parking Brake Eliminator
VITO'S Shorty Brake Kit
DG Steelers Nerf Bars
DG Aluminum Grab Bar
Shaved Seat
Boot Cleats
Relocated Key on Right Fender
Renthal Bars
Outlaw Hand Guards
Scott Grips
Moose Racing Shorty Clutch Handle
UNI Air Filter
Titan Fast Trekker Fronts
PS Bandit Rears
CR Type Twist Grip Throttle
All New Cable Kit From Motion Pro
Stock Carb Jetted To Specs
I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I will also include too many spare parts to list including aftermarket and stock parts. It runs great but could use an idler gear on the clutch side. Easy fix that would take under 5 minutes.

Dude, there ya go again with no price??? What gives???

Just post a price for your motor, one and done.
Giddy up...

Either that or off to FEE-Bay ya go. ;)

You got some nice parts there. Trust me i speak threw experiance. Part that ho out and eventually you will have enough money to pay cash for your new ride. Yea, whats up with no price anyways????

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff..............

Like..........

• Pictures of bike (4 corners, front & rear) Pointing out specifically any and all flaws that a buyer will see the moment they walk up to it.
  • Pictures of spares
  • Price
  • Whether you accept paypal
  • Whether youll assist in shipping the quad
  • Who built the motor
  • Who ported it (if anyone did)
  • When was the motor built
  • When was it last bored and what size piston is in it now

These are all qualities in a good seller that I like to see and know of before I negotiate for the purchase.

I would like $1000 cash or trade for a larger class wheeler or 125 bike. I can't assist in shipping at the moment. It is a Vito's 240 cylinder. It was hand ported proffesionally by my cousin Ron Scalise at RAMS Engines. He builds motors every day of his life and did an amazing job. The motor was built in '09 and it was just honed and rebuilt. You can still see the cross honing in the cylinder. It is currently at 72mm with a Vito's Forged Piston. This motor puts out plenty of power and can keep right with my buddies built LTZ without a problem. Pictures are here: Pictures by Paul_York - Photobucket

IF it was ported im sure you must have taken pics of the port job, which would be a very weighing part to this sale. Also, there looks ot be a fabbed up swinger in your photobucket. Is this on the bike?

Yes it is ported and if you come in person to look at the quad I will be more than happy to tear into it and show you. And no, the +4 swing arm isn't on the blaster at the moment because I need a +4 brake cable.