MUD sucks

looks like you had some fun lol. my blaster gets that way every time i go out riding if i ever wanted to stay clean wile out riding i wouldnt take my blaster haha ...

LOL not the seat again! I have said this now about 100000 times LOL
I bruised my tail bone last fall so I put a piece of memory foam on my original seat and stapled the gray vinyl over it so I could ride. My tail bone has since healed but i kinda like the seat like this because it is hella comfy and it makes the quad look bigger too, LOL so there you go. I'll take it off eventually.

haha i have had my quad to the point where it looks like someone took a dump on it cause there was about 1 inch of mud piled everywhere

There are 2 different levels of dirty.
haha There is teenager living at home dirty and there's 33 year old man dirty and for me a 33 year old this is 99% more dirty than I like to get. LOL It was so nice when I was a kid and my mom cleaned up after me and bought my clothes and gear, hell I loved gettin nasty dirty when I was a kid. But now I have to clean up after myself and all so it isn't as nice as it used to be. You see? LOL

dude i have a stock seat that was red and the person before me painted black. still looks good. do you want it ill just give it to you.

Looks like you had alot of fun though! Hope you got it uhhh out of your drawers. That could be uncomfortable.....