Mountain Ridge Fall Foliage Ride

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
Okay guys as of now me and my uncle with his rappy and my blasty are going to be there. we will probably be going saturday morning, riding all day, attending the night ride, camping out, then riding for the majority of the day sunday before returning home. sounds like a blast and it won't be too stinkin' hot! hopefully there will be good weather. Here is the info from the website

Oct 16 & 17 2010

Fall Foliage Ride
Come join us Oct.16&17/2010 for our Fall Foliage Ride. Price is $15.00 per person per day. Also join us for a guided night ride Sat. Oct.16 weather permitting. The price will be $5.00 a person for those who have ridden during the day and $10.00 for those who would like to just come out for the night ride. Camping is also available. We will have a food vendor on site -Pappy D's will be here. Please come and join us for a fun filled weekend and enjoy the fall foliage. Hope to see you at the Mountain. Time of the night ride will be posted at a later date.

come on guys someone has to be at least thinking of going. i realize awk just planned a ride for the same weekend but he can't have 100 people there

why dont you guys just come to the awk ride, and meet all the cool bro's from here, it's only like a 1/2 hour drive from mountain ridge, and ya save a ton of loot
ps. between freek and i, this ride has been in the planning for about a month now, just now settled on a date, wasnt tryin to step on any toes

and i've been to organized rides like that before, they suck, way too many people, all tryin to ride the same trails, at a way slower pace than i like to ride, like sittin in traffic on the freeway !!!!
and i get road rage very quickly

i'll talk to my uncle and see what we can do. been trying to get to this place all summer so we might still just go there. they are one of the trails that are the lightest on rules. pretty much if you have a spark arrestor you can ride. you don't need insurance you don't need a dcnr plate and the only speed limits are in the campground and on the very beginner trail

and no hard feelings not trying to plan any huge get together just lettin people know about it and seein if anyone was interested

and one last thing... you guys think my blaster can beat a piped raptor 350 with a filter in a drag? i think i can get him in the top end cause he says he wants to get a bigger front sprocket cause he seems to run out of top end fast. idk i think it will at least b a good race

I would say you're going to lose that race man. maybe after you complete your mods you might stand a chance.

I second that ^^^^^^^^^^^
He is gonna beat ya straight up, without your blastee piped and breathing you are not gonna keep up, from the gecko all the way out, period, sorry man.

Don't drop any $$$ on the race, maybe just for fun????
Get that thing piped and breathing and go back for him then, much better chance for sure...

AND, forget the mountain ridge, come to AWK's!!!!!