Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
yea they do. there fun but not my cup of tea. i love my 2 strokes. love the power band. it scares lots of people. a lot of people dont like 2 strokes cause they lose control when the power band kicks in.

does anyone know where i can buy a power band for my buddies yfz????

jk lmfao

im the same way i love the kick from 2 strokes im always left looking for it when i ride 4strokes, its just to smooth on them.

man.... this is a hard choice! they are all great quads!!! but i think i would have to go for the ktm cus they are just awsome and come pretty much race ready

Badass undisputed

quadzilla

banshee

250r

blaster

lol ktm dont count

----------------------------
in my opinion on all out funnest to ride

banshee

250r

blaster

quadzilla-i rank it last cause there heavy and clumsy as f**ck

ktm again dont count haha

i would have to say quadzilla. yes 250r before its time... but so was banshee!! its a twin cylinder for cryin out loud!! but zilla definately was . look at design of the seat and plastics. and amoung other things its 500cc's of pure two stroke!!

wow, I can feel the yamaha loyalty... 8-|

I dont think I will EVAR own a bwanskee, ridin a bunch of them so I know what I speak of.... hell I even went and bought a damn 4 poke 450r instead of a friend banshee he was selling...

most bad ass quad - zilla best quad - TRX250r

Fact: 'Zilla
Opinion:Banshee/Blaster
that post makes no sense whatsoever....its all an opinion dummy!

why is the zilla the best quad? because it has the most FACTORY hp? because they are prone to fall apart, and constantly have to work on them? because they are the heaviest quad of all time? because they are expensive to build and unreliable? because they handle like crap? because you have to weigh 350lbs just to start one? because its getting harder and harder to find parts for them? because a banshee will stomp one very easily?

im really confused at how a zilla is factually the most badass quad of all time.....what championships does that pile of sh*t hold? NONE! you know what does hold the most championships.......HONDA 250R that is a fact. another fact, the new MX quads of nowadays are based off the 250R geometry. anybody build a quad using anything from a zilla?????? HELL NO! WHY WOULD THEY? the 250R in its day was THE best handling quad you could buy. why do you think that they owned racetracks around the country? heres another fact.....there are aftermarket companies that soley existed because of the honda 250R, like most of them........they werent plagued with the problems and issues the suzukis had....both 500 and 250. not to mention that a suzuki 500 and 250 are much more of a pain in the ass to work on the engine....rebuild a banshee engine, then rebuild a 500 or 250 suzuki, tell me which one is easier...i GUARANTEE you pick the banshee.....

i would have to say quadzilla. yes 250r before its time... but so was banshee!! its a twin cylinder for cryin out loud!! but zilla definately was . look at design of the seat and plastics. and amoung other things its 500cc's of pure two stroke!!
500cc's of pure garbage, heavy unreliable, clumsy pile of sh*t suzuki power!! thats what i want! guys are taking the 500 engines, completely redoing them and dropping them in a suzuki 250 chassis just to be fast. the 250 chassis is way lighter, and handles, well, not much but a little better.

to make an honestly legit post/vote, you'd have to regulary ride each quad. which i've ridden all but the KTM...and i've heard nothing but bad about them...12K for a race ready quad, then rebuild them 2 times a season......awesome? overpriced....rather buy a yfz450 (any of the 3).

i agree with the "you dont buy a badass quad, you build it" stock quads arent fun. well they are but are unimpressive. after you start modding is when they get real fun. lol

I LOL'd!! the zilla ignorance of some people is hysterical.. I had a stock zilla motor go nearly 20 years before it needed a rebuild, well a couple piston jobs obviously, but otherwise nothing. then when I rebuilt it, I did right and its a beast. blows my buddy's modded 700r raptor out of contention before I even shift to 3rd gear...
I put a zilla motor in a 250r because I MX race it, and yes it does make it faster, duh! If Im in the dunes I prefer the zilla chasis.
and a banshee weighs like 5 or ten pounds less than a zilla in stock form..

anyways, im sure thats too much reality for you in one post. so go back to your delusional world of banshee supremacy and forget I said anything.. :D:D

hehe ROCKSTAR iiissss fffffuuuuuunnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Zilla is awesome-est! i love the way the 250 and 500 look , i will admit i like the 250r's too.

I LOL'd!! the zilla ignorance of some people is hysterical.. I had a stock zilla motor go nearly 20 years before it needed a rebuild, well a couple piston jobs obviously, but otherwise nothing. then when I rebuilt it, I did right and its a beast. blows my buddy's modded 700r raptor out of contention before I even shift to 3rd gear...
I put a zilla motor in a 250r because I MX race it, and yes it does make it faster, duh! If Im in the dunes I prefer the zilla chasis.
and a banshee weighs like 5 or ten pounds less than a zilla in stock form..

anyways, im sure thats too much reality for you in one post. so go back to your delusional world of banshee supremacy and forget I said anything.. :D:D

Maybe you ride one that is different then every other one I've seen.
Post some vids to impress me 8-|

A lot of people hate suzuki's... Mine don't let me down. Also any machine is only as good as its owner... that has been said lots of times on here. Most anything will last if taken care of properly.

Also banshees handle poorly and are about the same weight as a zilla...