Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
i liked the part where 2smoker said naked over a bed of cactuses and through whale sh*t.....................lol

I like the banshee the best. Quadzillas are a bad ass quad, but they are ugly in my opinion. That is why I'd have to pick the banshee overall.

hey BlasterJim im really digging your blaster,looks sweet,like the blue touch you gave the bumepr very nice,and as for the topic,bansheeeeeeee then 250r

none of those quads are good all around quads there crap in the mud and really rough terrain...
i think the two best all around quads whould either be the yamaha wolverine 450 4x4.
or the arctic cat thundercat 1000 4x4

best quad.. power per dollar trx 250r

quazilla.. fast when they ruhn.. tell they blow up,
banshee fast, but over rated, and raped time and time again by 250r's
seem a banshees place involves straihgt line, up hill or down the drit or black top drag strip
ktm very nice quad.. id love to have one.. but over priced..
and blaster.. well its a entry level sport quad... for bang for the buck its a good choice for the fun factor, and can be had cheap and parts can be found anywhere for cheap..

stil take a trx or 85-86 atc 250r any day of the week..

friend ha s a250r he went to missouri to get.. dynoed 51 wheel hp!!, and we allready proved it does good on ice, flat trrack, jumps, hills mx oval track, and cruising around the country on the roads

gotta say the shee
i know the 250r was a bad a$$ quad but they stopped making them for a reason.
the shee kept on producing through the years.
production speaks for itself

For stock to lightly modded quads( pipe, sprockets, re- jetting ect.)- the zilla is the most badass, hart throbbing quad.

For stock quads they make to day- the ktm 505 sx.

For heavily modded quads- The banshee owns all.

For racing- any 250r but more specifically the honda 250r or tecate 4

gotta say the shee
i know the 250r was a bad a$$ quad but they stopped making them for a reason.
the shee kept on producing through the years.
production speaks for itself

The reason they stopped making 250's and zillas was because of the whole 3wheeler lawsuit thing. If that never happened They would have made them for a lot longer. And they probably would have came out with a trx500r, which would have been the most badass g.o.a.t quadB-)