more horsepower needed

I think around last year someone said they put a trx 250r sprocket hub on a blaster and was able to fit a 36 tooth sprocket on it. that would give you alot more speed....

thanks!!!!i found out that a store in belgium is selling a special hub with a 32!!! sprocket on it for less then a hundred euro i think i order one tomorow
i'm already do 115kmh with stock cylinder and 38 sprocket!!!!:D

get the vitos 240 kit.... then port it or tune it as u guys across the pond would say... get a new intake if u dont already have one.... and mabes do a +3 crank and that will give u a good amount more power... with all those mods a blaster could make a 400ex look like a raptor 250

S6000215.jpg

S6000216.jpg

this is how it looks now!!!:D

i wouldnt kno persanly til this winter when i get the money for all the stuf i want but ive herad gret things about it thats why im doing it check out some blaster on here with a stroker crank they rip and most of them dont have bbk but if u wana get it ported and u want to make it a stroker then get the crank and then get it ported for the crank then u will see some real power gains how u keeping up with everyone now

a bigger crank and port job shouldnt make it any less reliable i kno geting it ported dont as long as ur jets are right and the crank i dontthink that makes it less reliable but someone correct me on that one if im wrong

porting makes your engine detonate faster if your jet is a bit to small or your gasneedle a litle to wide your cylinder is gone the porter i spoke with warned me for this

I was told that if i get my cylinder ported my bike will be unreliable and overheat ?

-your engines reliability will mostly come down to maintenance and proper jetting ,if your good to your motor, it will be good to you

thats off of floteks website check it out flotekperformance - About Us

it is a bit complicated it has to do alot with how far you want to go. my porter told me he normaly does it for winning the race, if he lowers the compression a litle bit it's still fast and more reliable but you don't win the race

wait are u talking about geting it port and polished or geting ur head milled cuz kinda sounds like ur talking about milling the head to me

o sorry, in holland we call it tuning we do both at te same time so with porting i ment porting and more compression the porter calcullates optimal port timing size and compresion

ok now were on the same page here just run some higher octane gas in it have it jeted right ul be good to go but its up to u whatever u go with im sure ul be happy