Interested in Vito's 240 Kit, recommendations?

darkmx-6

May 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

I put a Chinese cylinder on my blaster and I think it's going out. Probably because I didn't do a leak test, since I didn't know it was a thing. I'm interested in installing the Vito's kit, but talking to KOR he suggested that it's better just to port the stock cylinder.

My Idea was to buy the Vito's kit and have KOR port it. But then he mentioned using a different carb and pipe.

I guess I'm deeper that I want to be. I suck at tuning and adjusting the carbs.

What would be your recommendation for a guy like me? Should I just forget the whole thing and stick with stock?
Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I put a Chinese cylinder on my blaster and I think it's going out. Probably because I didn't do a leak test, since I didn't know it was a thing. I'm interested in installing the Vito's kit, but talking to KOR he suggested that it's better just to port the stock cylinder.

My Idea was to buy the Vito's kit and have KOR port it. But then he mentioned using a different carb and pipe.

I guess I'm deeper that I want to be. I suck at tuning and adjusting the carbs.

What would be your recommendation for a guy like me? Should I just forget the whole thing and stick with stock?
Thanks!
Let kor port the stock cylinder and get the head mod it will be way cheaper. And you will be happy with the power gains for the little bit of $. Imo.

Let kor port the stock cylinder and get the head mod it will be way cheaper. And you will be happy with the power gains for the little bit of $. Imo.

Thanks! I have a FMF fatty and a stock carb. What should I change in this?

Thanks! I have a FMF fatty and a stock carb. What should I change in this?
Might have to go bigger on main jet.see what's it has for a main now. Check reeds make sure they are good while cylinder is off. Kor can supply the gaskets if you want.
Maybe repack fmf silencer. I always do.but that is up to you. But it is cheap to do and is a maintenance item.
Check rod big end for up and down play and slide. Rod to one side and check clearance between rod and thrust washer