Moose racing easy-pull clutch system

I haven't read Anything on it but you can ask Awk about clutch handles. There's one from I think a 250 that Awk said was real good.

First time I ever saw one I would say let me know how u like it but I have my cable oiled and have the msr quick adjust that is really soft

Well since you want to keep the e-brake then I think you should be the guinea pig and try it out and let us know.lol It's your only option if you want to keep the e-brake and get smoother/easier pull.

Well since you want to keep the e-brake then I think you should be the guinea pig and try it out and let us know.lol It's your only option if you want to keep the e-brake and get smoother/easier pull.

I think your right, but i dont like being a guinea pig..lol

If i could find a hydraulic brake master cylinder lever & perch with a E-brake lock on it then i would get a hydraulic clutch kit. :-/

I think your right, but i dont like being a guinea pig..lol

If i could find a hydraulic brake master cylinder lever & perch with a E-brake lock on it then i would get a hydraulic clutch kit. :-/

Snowmobile brakes come with the e-brake, or we should call it a park brake.
I just did somm sledding and did use mine a few times this weekend.
Why would you you need a brake lock on a clutch?

I have a hydraulic clutch on my Blaster and there is not a huge advantage over cable.
A good new cable and well designed linkage will pull as smoothly believe it or not.
For much less money and complication.

Steve

524316_10150946179985803_1811176455_n.jpg

531458_10150946179570803_2020595616_n.jpg