Modern Warfare 2

i just said im glad i didnt have a ps3. your the one makeing an arguement. an i still havent been proved wrong, you might have told yourself you were right but you have no proof my proof is on the back of your bluray game case so leave me alone unless you have some concrete evidence that proves that 720p is better that 1080p just face it sony sucks an your mad because you fell for their tricks but thats not my fault so dont be mad at me

i just said im glad i didnt have a ps3. your the one makeing an arguement. an i still havent been proved wrong, you might have told yourself you were right but you have no proof my proof is on the back of your bluray game case so leave me alone unless you have some concrete evidence that proves that 720p is better that 1080p just face it sony sucks an your mad because you fell for their tricks but thats not my fault so dont be mad at me

well im a die hard 360 fan but....but 720p is just as good as 1080p if ur playin on a 36" lcd or plasama or even the new led tvs. u really only need 1080p if ur playing on anything bigger trust me i did a lot of research on this. thats y im a happy owner of a 46" 1080p sharp aquris. not startin a fight or anything. just stating some facts that ive looked up. ;)

lol i guess i am a die hard play station fan and you like sh*t that dont last longer than a month and you keep thinking what you want nobody is going to have there mind changed by this so why post it it is a waste of space buddy

im not trying to change your mind it dosent mater to me that you have a ps3 but you say something is better than prove it the only thing you have told me is sh*t youve heard or sh*t you think ive told you how to get proof of what im saying you just dont want to accept it an your getting mad because your hear say dosent convince me

well i think i got damn proof I OWN 2 OF EACH and i am getting mad becuase people like you dont understand what a good console is yes each one has there ups and downs and in my opinion sony has less

proof is somethin that you can see an touch not just 1 guys opinion an im glad to hear that sony is starting to get you guys some games in 1080 its took long enough

yeah it has and i got some proof but i am not going to lie i had a bad incounter with the xbox and havnt liked it since i guess I love sony becuase i grew up playing one my whole life i guess that and the snes and nes