MASS weekend ride meet up

Jay, ill prolly be back down once i got that money for those parts i wana buy from you, probally wont bring the bike down, im stripping the rest of it down and sanding the frame today. But once i got the frame pc'd, new exhaust, parts from you, and my 9 in. rims with banshee hubs im gunna def bring the bike back over and we can get some work done on it again. throw the soon to be beast together.

let me know the status on your drag project too, im always down to give you some help on that badass bike too.

hey i was thinking too, i wana do a 240 to my blaster, think you said you were too, we should talk to some companies and say we wana buy two, (mine and yours) and try and get a discount for buying multiple, Nah mean?

by the way Jay, your spot is where its at brotha, place is just awsome. We should start getting together more often and workin on the blasty's. I was also thinking, we should get a little thing poppin off, doing some type of atv/dirtbike matience and make a little money.

Jay, ill prolly be back down once i got that money for those parts i wana buy from you, probally wont bring the bike down, im stripping the rest of it down and sanding the frame today. But once i got the frame pc'd, new exhaust, parts from you, and my 9 in. rims with banshee hubs im gunna def bring the bike back over and we can get some work done on it again. throw the soon to be beast together.

let me know the status on your drag project too, im always down to give you some help on that badass bike too.

hey i was thinking too, i wana do a 240 to my blaster, think you said you were too, we should talk to some companies and say we wana buy two, (mine and yours) and try and get a discount for buying multiple, Nah mean?

by the way Jay, your spot is where its at brotha, place is just awsome. We should start getting together more often and workin on the blasty's. I was also thinking, we should get a little thing poppin off, doing some type of atv/dirtbike matience and make a little money.

hey im down for whatever so you tell me any wat ttyl ya 2 240s we can talk to woowards on here been busy at work but ill hit you upI:I

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and saw this thread. I was riding my blaster all weekend and man was it fun. I live right near Haverhill, MA and there are nice power lines and trails right behind my house. Haven't been caught by cops yet in my years of riding there, but I heard they patrol on ATV's.

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and saw this thread. I was riding my blaster all weekend and man was it fun. I live right near Haverhill, MA and there are nice power lines and trails right behind my house. Haven't been caught by cops yet in my years of riding there, but I heard they patrol on ATV's.

yeah bunch of cops got 4X4's in north andover where i live to keep people out of the state forest, i already got a warning from an EPA guy and then two cops in squad cars lol it sucks.

yeah bunch of cops got 4X4's in north andover where i live to keep people out of the state forest, i already got a warning from an EPA guy and then two cops in squad cars lol it sucks.

I got warned by a detective before and he said he didn't care if we rode in the woods he said to just push the bikes across the street haha. Never been caught while riding though, sh*t we even went looking for the cops when they were out there and couldn't find them.

lmfao where do you live even when i do push it across the streets the freakin pigs say HEY! bring that thing back home then i act like im going home then start it up and fly into the woods when there not looking. i dont get why people care if we ride in the woods i mean no ones around except people on dirt bikes and atv's they try to ruin our fun

I am almost in NH, but the cop that stopped me is really chill. Most cops don't give a f*ck because they couldn't catch us if they wanted to.

lmfao where do you live even when i do push it across the streets the freakin pigs say HEY! bring that thing back home then i act like im going home then start it up and fly into the woods when there not looking. i dont get why people care if we ride in the woods i mean no ones around except people on dirt bikes and atv's they try to ruin our fun

good ol boston cant say i miss living in boston thats for sure B-)

u should come back to live in boston it fun to live here cause the woods i go to they have a gate and my blaster can fit right under it and the cops cant catch me. all the mass riders should come down to saugus and f*ck with the cops cause they got nothing to do even know all most everyone here does drugs and sells them they cant do anything cause the feds told them to stay away so they bust my balls when i ride on my street.

I live in mass also (if you cant tell by name)
I live in worcester county and I hear that the Auburn Mass old dump is awesome place to ride.(cops wont mess with you)

I live pretty close to it but haven't riden to it yet.
Someone told me its about 1 1\2 to 2 mile from my house on some train tracks(Dump)

Ps...Im wonder how far ..mile\hour wise is it ok to ride straight trip on these blasters(non stop)??
Being 2 stroke and air cooled.

as long as u have gas and oil and dont run the motor too hard u could go for a long time lol

ahaha

anybody riding this weekend?

im going down to the pit on sunday. gunna rip it on the yz250, i just got my fmf gnarly so ive been waiting to try it

I might be going to kingston to ride my yzf250 this weekend. My buddies grandfather owns something crazy like 1200 acres of land in Kingston, so we go riding there.

Last edited:
i don't get cops, i mean the fuking powerlines has nothing except a long trail of pebles with nothing there, who gives a f*ck riding a atv there and why would enviromental police try to stop u, yes 2 strokes give some smoke, but them siting there letting there engine run 24/7 makes more then twice the smoke. and lol i never got chased badly, but could a blaster run away from fat dudes on a 500 utility