MASS weekend ride meet up

hey guys im new to this site and i just got a 2004 yamaha blaster and im looking for some people to ride with. and could you guys tell me where there some places to ride. if i do come riding with u guys sometime dont make fun of me cause im kinda new to the clutch so im having some trouble.

the clutch takes time to master, dont sweat it, but yeah i posted up for the sandpit in wilmington, i go every sunday, so if u go let me know

is it legal to ride there cause i was ridin on the streets in saugus and the cops are ass holes they tell me get off the streets when i was on them for 30 seconds

im 19 buts its all good man. by the way, its really not legal to ride any where in MA unless its your property. Its all good though, go find some good powerlines and ride those, no one is going to give u a hard time about it, just stay off the streets and in the trails and the cops cant touch you.

by the way, DAN, you trying to come down to plymouth 2 weekends from now and ill take you on a tour of the "towns woods", yep thats right, we hit up all over the town.

and blastermaster, what about you? by the way, whats your name? oh and i tried calling you last week about those parts. no answer? still got em? how much you going to charge me for the left front shock and left lower a arm? i can pick up!

is it legal to ride there cause i was ridin on the streets in saugus and the cops are ass holes they tell me get off the streets when i was on them for 30 seconds

nah but were friends with the owner and he doesnt mind because he rides there too lol

i get a check tomorrow, lets do it this friday? what is the condition on the shock? and what do you want for a price on both of them?

alright im looking to spend around 40 bucks, no more, on both the shock and lower left aarm. 20 each, average ebay price on both.

hey dan i def will come riding wit u and we should get sum more peeps to ride with i cant come riding this week cause im goin ridin in maine so next week mabye