Magnum clutch basket sale!

Just ordered one. 87.95 shipped to my door. I called them to verify. The gentleman I spoke to didn't even realize they were that low, so get on it guys. It's a great deal!

thats a smokin deal, I haven't seen them lower than the $139 I paid 4 years ago.

Last edited:
I seen some aftermarket dampeners somewhere a while ago but for the life of me i cant remember where it was..

If it means anything i do remember following a link from here on the forum that had something to do with the clutch basket.. Sorry I couldnt b more help..

Its
I seen some aftermarket dampeners somewhere a while ago but for the life of me i cant remember where it was..

If it means anything i do remember following a link from here on the forum that had something to do with the clutch basket.. Sorry I couldnt b more help..
It's all good I'll do some research.

i've also seen replacements, think they were red, and possibly for a banshee < search that, prolly the same.

edit: Mattoon Machine has banshee black cushions
http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANS...ash=item33ac3bcf29:g:EMkAAOSwDNdV7Q3a&vxp=mtr

could cross reference part #'s on bike bandit, but i also saw yamaha has never offered them ?
so there may not be a part # ??
Yea I was looking at schematics and they aren't even listed/shown. I found some made by UPP for blaster/banshee. They all looked round though, none had a flat side. Not sure if it matters or not.

yep, just found the UPP's, both the same blaster/banshee.
maybe the flat spots I showed are worn/mashed into them ? and there were originally all round ? and I should have replaced them ?
the UPP and Mattoon I saw were all round also, they must work

for anyone else looking for these...........
http://www.uppracing.com/item.php?pid=266&cid=71

Reactions: jus_me
Glad I could help somebody out. I actually ordered 2. Figured it's about the same price as a Hinson it's one less part to purchase when I build the wife's next year! It's funny how they'll let you spend $ as long as it includes them!;)

I stumbled upon this while on their website yesterday. How did I miss it on here?!?