Loose Throttle

JimmyJ

Sep 30, 2009
Rindge nh
I cleaned my carb inside an out an i put it all back together an now my throttle lever is loose. u can use ur pinky finger with no pressure really to push in any idea y???? havent rechecked it yet

maybe just needs tightend. or you could have it on backwards one of the members on this forum had this problem a little bit earlier today turned out he had the cable on backwards. hope this helps

thanks ill try it an if it works i will rip it all ova the roads because its snowwwiiiinnnggg baaadd suppose to get 12-15" of snow :) big smile

the problem was that the cylinder on the needle wasnt down far enough on the carb which caused the throttle to be loose and now its perfect

the problem was that the cylinder on the needle wasnt down far enough on the carb which caused the throttle to be loose and now its perfect[/QUOTE

hi i was having the same promblem and was wondering how you adjusted need back did you just pull with some pliers ?

Ive had the brass insert come loose befor and ride up into carb.just cleaned it and put a small dab of loctite on it and put it back in.