Local welding Raleigh, NC

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
I can weld about anything. Gas, stick, mig, tig, even have a forge (not sure what that would do for a Blaster, but, I got one). I'd rather stay with steel. If you are around here and need it welded drop me a line. I'm not opposed to out of town stuff, but seein' how you can buy a whole frame and get it delivered for about $100, I don't see shipping as a friendly part of working on these parts. I'd like offer my support though, to whoever needs it.

Also have a flywheel puller and most tools that one needs for a Blaster so if you got a need chuck it in a truck and come on down.

Cost is determined by what you need.

Open to part trades, beer, or McCallen 12 yr old scotch for big jobs and cash always works. For serious stuff I can take credit cards , too.

Keep our toys, toys and may they run forever!!

A

thats cool but i have a tinnyyyy tinyyyy crack on the thing that holds the spark plug connector to the frame i mean its gunna b hard to remount my spark plug connector thing but idk if its worth shipping my frame fron ny.. umm where can i buy a whole new frame though for 100$? just curious...

Well...

Probably not worth it to ship it for a $10 weld job. I have a frame I'd sell you for $65 plus shipping. I'm in 27613. I'll ship by however you want from UPS, DHL, to your cousin Vinny passing through. Lemme know. Depending on how specific you can be I can mod the frame, too.

A

Last edited: