Let's chat gearing, shall we???

i dont think that you need to drop to a 12 with 22 tho stock gearing should be good... going to 12 you will lose top speed..

im not worried about top speed at all im just thinking that if i had more acceleration it would be better for trail riding i dont plan on racing i just want a better setup for trails

yes sir just cut the stock fenders.
thanks man..

Slick.

I am on it. There is just tooo much going on with the blaster there, between the extra fender and those heel/kick guards, etc, time to delete and bite Mr.305, don't mind me, I will be sure to give you props, haha... B)

time to delete??
is that a good thing or bad.. lol

Haha...

Anyway those heel guards just get in the way, but I have left them figuring they will keep me from getting eaten up by the 20's out back on a funny slip, but with the way your fenders look I can't hold out anymore, done...

Sniff Sniff
Smell a weekend project...

nice ski!!! i have a GP1200R. yea i like the fusion on plastic did a great job for me..

Sweet, love the GP's, especially the 1200R.

We have a 2009 Sea Doo RXT-X as well, more of the family BULL ski but my pride and joy is my SLX, love that freakin thing and always Wrenching/modding it, to no end.

And, that thing has Krylon Fusion all over it, holds up in water and all, even on the rub rails, great stuff.

Anyway, gonna cut/repaint my rear fender on the blaster this weekend, can't wait.