Lets chat!!! and stay under PG13

I just had some Chinese food MMMMmmmm General Tso's Chicken with Pork fried rice and egg roll and some hot & sour soup, and also a fortune cookie... BURP*&^%$#@!

Pizza again for dinnner, along with fries and some kind of koolaid. I offered the wife a glass of Pepsi, and she proceeds to pour a double shot of Jack into the mix. Gonna be one of those nights. lol.

Just went to apple bees for dinner. Such a disappointment, where do they find their cooks? Every time we go it sucks and taste like camel weiner.

Just went to apple bees for dinner. Such a disappointment, where do they find their cooks? Every time we go it sucks and taste like camel weiner.

Their cooks were probably fired from Chili's. I've never had a bad food experience at Chili's. Their service has been lousy from time-to-time, but the food is consistent.

Their cooks were probably fired from Chili's. I've never had a bad food experience at Chili's. Their service has been lousy from time-to-time, but the food is consistent.

Wherever they came from they suck. If we didn't get gift cards to apple bees I wouldn't eat there.

I agree. Whenever the wife wants to go out to dinner, I try to avoid them at all costs. There is a pretty good place 20 miles north of town called Texas Roadhouse that we love.

They have about the best fried pickles and burgers you're going to find at a big chain restaurant, at least up here in North Carolina. I'm a native Texan, so its good to have at least one place I like 1,000 miles from home.

Just bought 6 carbides for $38 a peice... Porting is a horrible addiction. I think it's going to kill me faster than crack or meth would... Hahaha