leak on front end?

atxjoker

Aug 1, 2011
South Texas
i had a leak on my front end, might be brake fluid but when i opened up the cap on my handle bars for the brake fluid it was full to the top? im not sure what happened but its running and breaking good any ideas? the leak came from around the steering column area near the handle bars... any help is appreciated :)

i have never filled gear oil but if it was gear oil could it be bad that it did this? like i said i barely bought this bike maybe the previous owner did over fill... btw how are those slashers holding up i really want some...

sounds like the tranny overflow tube to me. you got too much oil in it. drain it and put in the amount it says right by the oil fil cap

use an oil that is made for 4stroke transmissions becaus the blaster has a wet clutch. if you put the wrong stuff in there it can make your clutch slip

what color was it? if it was black its just from you exhaust, if it was like brown or crankcase oil cover then it came out your overflow, maybe you went down a steep hill or somthing and thats why.

it was brown well it was rocking in the bed of the truck and thats probably it ill make sure to check again and fill ity to the correct amount can i have a specific brand to fill it with and if anyone knows a measurement of how much i have to put in?

I think they are 650cc( says on side). Ye the slashers are good for me as I get them from our tyre supplier at work for trade prices so dont cost too much