KX 80 fix up.

Hows this 80 going? I just picked up a 94. There fun little bikes! I enjoy riding it more than my 250.

Just a little advice, if you haven't rode a 250, try and find a friend with one to ride for a day. You might find a 125 is better. Lighter, easier to throw around. Im in the market for a 125 as the kx250 is a beast and too much for trail riding.

Hows this 80 going? I just picked up a 94. There fun little bikes! I enjoy riding it more than my 250.

Just a little advice, if you haven't rode a 250, try and find a friend with one to ride for a day. You might find a 125 is better. Lighter, easier to throw around. Im in the market for a 125 as the kx250 is a beast and too much for trail riding.

I loved my kx 250 in the trails. I'm 6' 225lbs though.

its going slow but im just waing on parts. i got a pipe coming from ebay and some brake pads courtesy of my dad, caught him in a good mood I:I now just gotta get chain and sprockets and its ready to rock

Add a seat cover to the list. I would never replace a pipe with a stock one. If money is an issue I'd fill that one up with water and freeze it. What do you have to lose? .25 cents in scrap??

It would still be cheaper to send it to Alaska n have someone fill it with water n throw it out there window for the night n ship it back to ya than a new pipe..B) also what are you asking for that thing...????? That would be perfect for my son.

It would still be cheaper to send it to Alaska n have someone fill it with water n throw it out there window for the night n ship it back to ya than a new pipe..B) also what are you asking for that thing...????? That would be perfect for my son.

yea i already got a nice looking new pipe so its all good, im gonna be asking around 950 for it

I don't know how close you are to this ad, but this is the kind of ads I see in Washington state.

2004 YZ 85

If that's the case you better be putting some serious coin into that bike to get for asking price. Not bashing your rebuild, just giving you. My opinion. Either way good luck with the sale.