KX 80 fix up.

well first problem here we come, its fouling the plug. and also everytime i start it up it idles really high then slowly goes back down after warm, i also think its running rich. it smokes alot! its healthy blueish smoke though. im thinking it may be a incorrect air screw adjustment? it has a brand new oem filter also

Mine was fouling plug too after I put new air filter, cleaned and adjusted carb, good to go. Mine also smokes more than my kx250 and blaster, running stock jetting though.

well its pretty much finished, trying to sell it now though for like 750. it runs great, powerband kicks in hard and pulls, I brought it to my friends and hit a few small jumps with it awhile back, still could use a brake rotor though and some swingarm bearings but all in all for 700 I think its fine. this thing has a lot of black splooge though, not sure why, here it is now

2powdid.jpg

28w01o3.jpg

I had a 93 kx80 when I was in 8th grade and actually traded it for the blaster I was working on. I miss that little 80. Bikes like what you sold are going for $1k plus all day with the 2000 models being around $1500 where I live.

I had a 93 kx80 when I was in 8th grade and actually traded it for the blaster I was working on. I miss that little 80. Bikes like what you sold are going for $1k plus all day with the 2000 models being around $1500 where I live.

Damn! Where do you live?