KTM 250CC Project

So you've ordered a bunch of parts for two different projects and now your going to part them out?

nope not ordered any parts. couldn't order parts until i sold one of them but i haven't and the field me and a mate was going to be used the cops were up at people earlier today so we are going to have to use track and i won't use a bike on a track. so only way i can get out is if i part these bikes out and buy another blaster. going to get one thats already upgraded so il only need to do it to the colors i want.

Sweet. Well at least you weren't out any cash on new parts. Provided you got a good deal on the bikes you should be able to profit some green with the part outs. The only thing I suggest is don't wait until one sells to list the parts from another. Part out usually take time and luck, especially with older bikes. The sooner you get them advertised, the sooner you will be buying a blasty again. Good luck bro!

Sweet. Well at least you weren't out any cash on new parts. Provided you got a good deal on the bikes you should be able to profit some green with the part outs. The only thing I suggest is don't wait until one sells to list the parts from another. Part out usually take time and luck, especially with older bikes. The sooner you get them advertised, the sooner you will be buying a blasty again. Good luck bro!

thanks man :) as people say stick to what you know blaster ran perfect even guy that bought engine off me was happy as it started first kick after him fitting it, luckily il get money out ktm more as i got it cheap and has a rear excel rim and carb etc

hi mate going to just wait to i get money for powercoating :) not a fan or rattle can haha, won't be ordering no parts tomorrow anyway as guy has let me down on this bike so had to advertise it again. (locally not ebay as sick of timewasters and the fees)

hopefully il get rid of it soon :)

I am not a fan of waiting. Waiting until everything is perfect means a box of parts forever.
Take it from someone with many, many years of projects, both at home and professionally, many completed, some still in the boxes: "GET'ER DONE!"