Kor ride

Ken and I just now realized that someone left a straggler behind .......

Who's GB Packers bag full of bath products?

130929_0003.jpg

contact ken for its safe return :)

Sweet pics Bummer!

That would be mine! I knew I forgot something. He can send it back with my ct motor or the flywheel I'm going to send him. No rush, I don't need toothpaste or deodorant! JK. It's just my travel bag :)

Hey I'm new to the forum I was wondering if you know of any local places to ride I live In in ma. I'm willing to travel just getting back into riding after baby thanks I:I hope to hear from you probably come check out shop in few weeks also.

Hey I'm new to the forum I was wondering if you know of any local places to ride I live In in ma. I'm willing to travel just getting back into riding after baby thanks I:I hope to hear from you probably come check out shop in few weeks also.

There is a few places to ride around here, I've been getting bored with the spots myself but there is one place we have benn trying to get to about 25 min from me has lots of trails n three diff sand pits.

Great trip. Blaster got together broke in an suffered zero issue on the trails. AMAZING hospitality, There's something to be said about a man who will leave an open door for a group of guys he just met. Great time! Glade I made the trip even if it was 8 hours away. Special thanks to ken, his wife Jess and his 2 neighbors for having us up. Great trip!

I can't thank u guys enough we ran into a few snags and worked through it, ken and tarmo are some master fabbers and they have my greatest amount of gratitude for the help and hospitality of everyone welcoming us to their homes, ken and friends and neighbors were awesome!! I honestly couldn't thank u guys enough for all the help, every time I look at the bike I now think of the weekend with a bunch of awesome people and many thanks to Dave for the comfy couch and the pile of pussy that I got( 7 to be exact) thanks to everyone for making this happen.

This weekend is one that is memorable, when's the next one, I might bring a banshee in pieces, lol

Kccg( keep calm and carry guns!)

Earning my keep for the weekend :)

Completely disassembled a cr250 cart engine and helped rebuild 3 crankshafts......all by 10:30 :)

130930_0004.jpg

130930_0001.jpg

130930_0003.jpg

After a fine rib-eye steak sandwich lunch,
I learned shipping and recieving ,
Ordered parts from wiseco, tore a cr125 power valve apart and polished a yt175 exhaust port :)

130930_0016.jpg

Before
130930_0010.jpg

After
130930_0014.jpg

Reply to Arnold thanks for help if any u guys ever in ma near the cape we have some decent trails n pits to ride out here my boyfriend n buddies go almost every weekend

My last project for the day was to mount a small gear/tool bag on the 400 supermoto....

130930_0019.jpg

Then I got "knighted" with a torque wrench and my merit badge :)

130930_0020.jpg

Learning and working should not be this fun !!!!!
Thanx ken.

Unfortunately I'm headed home tomorrow :(
I got some vids to upload then.

You’re not going home Awk !!!! I’m going to hide your cloths and car keys tonight when you’re sleeping. I’ll tell you one thing, I’m not easily impressed but Awk made me look twice many times today. He’s got a super work ethic and sucked information out of me like a sponge. I just hope he never opens his own shop. He’s the real deal boys!
Now for the ride…….
Smoker showed up with a “two hour job”. It took four very talented mechanics and a machinist 10 hours to assemble his new ride. He had a ton of missing parts from bad E-Bay deals but we were able to fabricate every one of them. He drove home with a very nice Blaster. Thanks for the Johnny Walker Blue John.
Wifesblaster had some tuning issues but Ian got it figured out. Ian is a drag racer and does two things very well. Tunes and tunes. Thanks Ian.
Gavin also showed up with a “two hour job”. Thanks to Awk (electrical genius) , Tarmo, Dave and Mike for helping him out. Thank God I have so many used parts on the shelf. Enjoy the new ride Kid.
Bummer………What can I say? Coolest dude on the face of the planet!!!!! You smiled all weekend and wrenched like a pro. We could have never done it without you.
This was without a doubt the best turnout and crowd ever!! It was absolutely amazing to see how the selfless members of this forum will pull together and stop at nothing to help each other out. Screw the riding. It was all about helping a brother out. When all the wrenching was over, WE ALL RODE!!!!! No one was left behind and no one was left stranded. No one got hurt and we all rode as brothers! That’s what it’s all about boys. Brothers! It’s nice to see that this forum finally has this back.
Personally, I had a Blast! I loved performing the new songs for the crew. “Slicker Than You” was a huge hit and I believe I may even get a record contract out of it.
“Cause I’m Slicker…………..I’m Slicker than you”!
You dudes are welcome here any time you want to return. Riding or not. BEST RIDE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a blast putting it together with u guys there, thanks to awk and his electrical guruness I couldn't get spark, well I had not a damn clue that I didn't ground the green with white stripe. Not to mention the rear brake fubar, that awk ended up getting set up with tarmos fabbin master skills,ken ur an amazing fabber, person and singer, I laughed my ass off that night.this weekend will be so friggin memorable, everyone chipped in and we worked our asses off to get it done!! with about an hr to spare before everyone was ready to ride she was all buttoned up, a big thanks goes out to all u guys I really can't thank u enough for all the help, I will never buy used parts without knowing if everything is there again, that was a damn disaster!!

kinda sux because I went to start it today and no dice....I'm a little pissed but I'll get it tweaked and good to go, not worried.

ken Oconnor and family u ever need anything u know where I am and I can't wait for the next one.

daum awk that is nice work for a quarter of a days work makes me wanna port another cylinder but i know mine dosent need it :( :D (mixed feelings) lol