Kids Hill Climb

i went to that new ulm one this year.. if you ever want to see this come to Red Wing's hill climbs im at most of them.. and we have hill drags to thats even cooler

i dont like that family of prebes... and that is the hill climb in my town the 65 one^^^ whoa.. and the 1st hill climb is the hill drags

i was at that race to with the black and silver banshees next to each other.. they are the fastest in the class by a long shot if i remeber right they are from iowa and are brothers.. both run similar motor setups.. the win for that day is always between them 2 or the guy running a Suzuki Quadracer 250R with a dam 3 cylinder 2 stroke motor in it i belive its a kawasaki but cant remeber he stopped showing up because he is always blowing chains off it

that sh*ts insane....that last vid is crazy. its like a straight up wall at the end of it...
TAKES BALLS.............thats all I gotta say.

wow that stuff is nuts... the dirtbikes that guys use for that look a little wonky with the huge swing arms

those kids are awsome! cool to see them riding at a young age, hope my daughter takes to ridin when she's old enough. but those last vids are insane! and I agree takes some big balls...