Father and Son's hill shooter duner build

Blasterbros

Dec 21, 2019
Hello, I hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year. My son's son I are new to blasters and have come to find lots of information reading your various post. Thank you. This will be the first of what we hope will be a fun build looking to be completed by end of summer. 98 blaster only wider longer with a Ken O'Conner motor throwing sand down Oldsmobile, China wall, Patton's hill and test hill!! With my boys 12/6 years old at the helm. Right now the boys stripped the 98 down to a roller and I've begun to build a jig for a extended swing arm. Once that's complete we will move to front suspension.! IMG_20191214_170932287.jpg 38682~3.jpeg

Reactions: Slydog and Awk08
Welcome aboard, keep the build pics coming, and hopefully vids someday of them tackling the hills !

Cool. What's your plan for the motor.
Well we have a 2005 blaster and a 98 the boys are building the 98. I'm thinking the first motor will be stock bore/ stroke sent to Ken O'Conner for port and head work. V force 4, I've got fmf fatties for both. I'm planning on asking Ken for MX/ TRAIL on the first motor. I'd like to see my boys get a handle of that for 1 dune season while the big motor gets built. " Also by Ken" 240/4Mill. V force 4. Before I start the big motor I really want to find a CPI in-frame pipe. Once the big motor is done the MX/trail will replace the stock 2005 motor!

Reactions: Awk08