Ken oconnor called.

Jacobstaggs22

Jul 12, 2012
So as the title says he called he said he is puttin a bigger piston (29mm) I think and I forgot what else and will bore and clean it up for $222 is that good ? And that's shipping. Oh and what is a goo exhaust I want more power for the hills I am at but can still beat 300 ex's.

Why wouldn't you ask HIM if that's a good price (and the details because blaster's don't use a "2X"mm or X9"mm piston)

The choice of exhaust is based on the work being done, your specific setup and your use.

i for one feel that this thread SHOULD NOT turn into a my builder charges but his charges but then that toher guy charges because this is going to turn into a pissing amtch eventually

@doodleaddict: Agreed which is why I suggested the OP ask Ken if those are good prices (to compare them only to his prices!) and for the rest of the details....

Sorry I wasn't really asking about the price cause he explained all that I mostly wanted to "inform" the few that likes to read on stuff and ask you all what a good exhaust would be but sorry shouldn't have mentioned the prices

Overall thoughts.

The price seemed pretty good to me. In my area $50 for bore and hone, but piston / rings, depends on what you are getting. but labor work here is like $65 as hour and thats on the cheap. other charge $85 a hour.

And you didnt mention gaskets.

I seen his prices on his website and thought they were very intune and fair.

Not to mention the time he has taken to post videos and share info here.

Even though you were just talking about it and more abotu the exhaust

Sporty