Ken Oconner head mod

R&S Polishing

Jul 5, 2008
Oregon
i just got the head back from Ken this afternoon for my daughters blaster i couldnt wait so i dropped everything and put it on.I had alredy done the diy porting that Ken has on here but needed to get some of the low end back so i contacted ken and he explained what was needed. WOW i got the low end back and wholy c%$p better throttle responce more power and a lot of fun! i cant wait to take it out and jet it propperly i am sure it will be even better. IMO this is a "great" mod and i will be doing it to the other 2 blasters as soon as the budget allows.
My hat is off to you Ken, thanks for the advise and the great machine work!I:I:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This-thread-is-useless-without-pictures.gif

i was too anxious i had already tore the head off Sunday knowing that it would be here this week. I cant help myself sometimes!

here, i'll repost a pic of my oconnor racing modified head, as they are mostly the same, unless for some reason different squish or cc dome is needed, but i doubt that for r&s' mods...............

4786-17cc-head.jpg

Very nice work. I have opened the bowl up in milled Blaster heads before & narrowed the squish band by doing that & they run good that way. It's not the work that KOR does but it's functional. I'd really like to ride something that has a professional head mod.

I'd like to know that as well. Quite a bit is milled off but then about it looks like quite a bit is taken out of the bowl area. Almost makes me wonder if there's much of a compression jump with it... Obviously that's not the sole benefit but it does help.