Justblastins 02 complete rebuild

Got some time tonight and got the crank bearings in and the stator side of the crank in the bearing. Tranny is all in and I'm ready to put the cases together tomorow night. Porting is done just need to polish exhaust, didn't get crazy just 1mm on exhaust and smoothed out the intake and rounded the edges to improve the flow. I need to know what to torque the case to? I also would like to know where I should start with my jetting?

Got some time tonight and got the crank bearings in and the stator side of the crank in the bearing. Tranny is all in and I'm ready to put the cases together tomorow night. Porting is done just need to polish exhaust, didn't get crazy just 1mm on exhaust and smoothed out the intake and rounded the edges to improve the flow. I need to know what to torque the case to? I also would like to know where I should start with my jetting?

What pipe and carb. are you using ? Airbox lid on or off ? Pre-mix or injected ?

I'm going to be running stock head pipe dg silencer outerwears air box cover Kor head mod bored .20 over mild porting stock carb with tors delete and I will be pre mixinf

I'm going to be running stock head pipe dg silencer outerwears air box cover Kor head mod bored .20 over mild porting stock carb with tors delete and I will be pre mixinf

man you need a new header pipe, prolly wont notice any of the head/porting mods as much as you would with a better pipe! Can find FMF's pretty cheap on eBay

Reactions: 82cutty
man you need a new header pipe, prolly wont notice any of the head/porting mods as much as you would with a better pipe! Can find FMF's pretty cheap on eBay
Toomeys are great too! I got a pretty nice one and here that was used for not too much. Toomey has instructions on jetting and air lid drilling. Every motor is different but I did a plug chop and it was perfect the first time! The pipe screams as well! I have noticed alot more power! I can do wheelies alot easier now.

You've done a lot of work so far...Why use a stock pipe. Get a good used pipe before you even start it. You can use the muffler that you have with a FMF...Toomey... Dmc...Paul Turner .

Got the bottom end together and back in the frame. It was not so smooth every thing went together perfect, as I was patting my self on the back I looked down and noticed the counter weight! So there I was f*cked some how I got the cases apart again the counter weight where it goes in the engine and got them torqued together. What a sh*t show I normally pay way better attention then that. But at least it's together!
image.jpeg