Justblastins 02 complete rebuild

Ordered a whole rear end asembly tonight! I also picked up my paint gloss black and red acsents. I had to chose so kept it simple and subtle. I think the rims will be black as well.

Reactions: Meyers
Got a few minutes today sand blasted and primed swing arm! Feels good dealing with the finish work on some thing!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: Blaster crazy
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Today was a good day for parts got my engine bolt set that I ordered on eBay and have to say I'm pretty happy! Also got my top end back from ken oconner supper pumped about that. Bored .20 over new wiseco head mod crank bearings seals tranny seals lock washers fly heel spacer cylinder dowels cer clips. Supper pumped waiting on the case to be done welded. Hopefully have the engine asembeled this week end! All so hope to get swing arm a arms and a few other thing painted!
image.jpeg

Reactions: Fast6hand
Picked up my case yesterday! Pulled out the Dremel tonight got the weld most of the way ground out! Was haveing so much fun started the porting work!

What's every one use to fill in the missing casting on the transfers? I have seen a few people say the filled them with epoxy what kind do I use and where can I get it? Thank you guys for all you help and knowlage!

I'll get some pics tomorow my I pad takes sh*ty pics I need day light. It's where the transfer joins the cylinder sleeve the casting is super bad

I know it's a bad pic but that's where I'm talking about what do I use to fill the sh*ty spot so I can smooth them in nice

Got some time this after noon to sand blast and prime a bunch more parts today frame will be in primer tomorow night and spraying the black Sunday!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Frame swing arm a arms carrier and stealing stem painted over the week end! I'll post pics when we get some sun can't get a good pic in my little shop

Got a few mins tonight and got the a arms on! Don't worrie guys the shocks and brakes aren't saying on it will get banshee shocks and disk brakes.
image.jpeg