Just wanted to run this by you guys 0_o

BlasterMaster15

Jan 23, 2011
New jersey
this winter im planning on getting some new stuff and after my half ass plastics painting job and the condition of my plastics i think its time fro some new ones. i was thinking doing yellow blue and green on the quad. mainly because yellow is on sale at maier haha and it looks pretty sweet

i was thinking all yellow plastics with the maier 1 piece race hood and have the frame blue and a light green project blaster graphics kit.
what do you guys think? would it look alright or just plain stupid?

Reactions: roadkill
All your opinion man. Do what you like. Dont not do something because someone else doesnt like it. Thats like the biggest thing that you should avoid in life, never let anyone stop you. Dont base decisions off of what someone else says. I say go for it, if you like it, thats all that matters.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will trade you my yellow rims for your black ones!!!! PLEASE SAY YES!! im trying to convert mine to all black and its the only yellow stuff left is my rims! andbtw i think your quad will look pretty cool when its finished

ah yes, colouring is all up to the rider, personally i hate the idea of paiting plastics and multi-cultural blasters. but you see thats my opnion!

Speaking of projectblaster, I ordered stuff from thema nd heard nothing for 3 weeks!!! Are they still even around? When i placed my order sent me to some guys design sight to buy certain stuff. I emailed a cancelation.