Just got my blaster stolen :(

I know you've all heard it before, but mine's a little different. I was going to sell it to a dude in North Philly (first mistake) the guy seemed legit, got there, he showed me the money, he got on to test ride it, and he just drove away. I'll be looking on craigslist and ebay, if you guys could help me out you can see what it looks like its my pic.

Man, that sucks. I hope you find it.

sory didnt realise where you live... i guess around here its a differant thing, even thought sh*t like that dont really happen around here, i still allways take ppl with me to do deals on stuff even if im buying something, or i have them meet me at a busy gas station, or wallmart, somewhere that has cameras on the lot so if something does go south you can get he tapes from the place to identify the guy... kinda wierd he stole a blaster.. no offence to anyone but we all know the ' black man loves the banshee's'

please note that wasnt intended as a racist comment.. its just well known they like the 2 cyl 2 stroke machine!

from gears2:
about 20 seconds. right as he left the field and started ripping down the road i hopped in the truck and called the police. there was no point to trying to chase him though. with all those crazy skinny alleys, one ways streets, and all the lights, he would have gotten away no problem

here is another: if i would have tried to chase him, i would have been shot, if i would go look for him now, and if i found him, i would be shot. its philly guys. north philly at that

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID ON 12
that is exactly what we tried. my friend drove while i was on the phone. i know earlier that there was no way we could have caught him because of the one way streets and one lane wide alleys. someone interpreted this as meaning i didn't want to cause it was illegal. we got to the first road he turned on, which was an alley, and wouldn't u know it, some beater car is coming the other way. he didnt budge, we had to back out.

YOU ARE CONTRADICTING URSELF!

yeah...dick move dude,one thing the military taught me other than how to work on million dollar diesel engines, is attention to detail.

from gears2:
about 20 seconds. right as he left the field and started ripping down the road i hopped in the truck and called the police. there was no point to trying to chase him though. with all those crazy skinny alleys, one ways streets, and all the lights, he would have gotten away no problem

here is another: if i would have tried to chase him, i would have been shot, if i would go look for him now, and if i found him, i would be shot. its philly guys. north philly at that

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID ON 12
that is exactly what we tried. my friend drove while i was on the phone. i know earlier that there was no way we could have caught him because of the one way streets and one lane wide alleys. someone interpreted this as meaning i didn't want to cause it was illegal. we got to the first road he turned on, which was an alley, and wouldn't u know it, some beater car is coming the other way. he didnt budge, we had to back out.

YOU ARE CONTRADICTING URSELF!

Since I guess you live to try and prove people wrong, i guess u will never believe me. not that i give a sh*t. i said we drove down the street and went to turn on the alley. we did not haul ass around the corner yellin get that black dude. after we ran into the car, i actually thought about it, and realized it would be a bad idea.

Your probably gonna sit on here and try to f*ckin analyze it how i am lying. why the hell would i waste my time on here if im lying?

hahahaha that is funny....

if you want people to believe you maybe you shouldn't change your story so much.....

just a suggestion

changing story a lot- yo i just got shot in philly by a dude that jacked my quad! to a guy stole it out of my shed

what i said is that i did not "chase" the guy. to me that means hauling ass right on the guys tail . so that is why i said we did not chase him.

I can understand not chasing him completely like you say. People just don't give a sh*t anymore. You can get shot for looking at someone the wrong way anymore.

I can understand not chasing him completely like you say. People just don't give a sh*t anymore. You can get shot for looking at someone the wrong way anymore.

exactly thank you. some people think i didn't try hard enough, but it sure as hell ain't worth gettin shot up over.