Just got done cutting new fenders. SHWEEEEET!

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
2012-04-13_192812.jpg

2012-04-13_194317.jpg

What do you think? Kinda looks like batwings! I don't want to take anymore off until I mount them. I got 5 inch spacers in the back.

Project blaster is one of the worse company I have ever dealt with! If you go on their website you will see this fender. I paid to have it trimmed and they didn't do it. And it took me 3 1/2 weeks to get them. They are going out of business and don't care.

The fender came out pretty good though. I will probably cut a little more off when I mount them. Can always take more off, but can't put more on!

it takes big balls to go cutting on a new set of fenders.....great job, looks really good. i cut stock setup yesterday....i'll post pics tomorrow

Yup. Nothing like cutting up a new 300 dollar fender! Ken Occonnor should have my motor back in 2 weeks. I'll take some pictures when I put it all together.

Yeah it turned out pretty good. I will probably trim more off when I get it on the bike. Project blaster has a picture of one they trimmed and it looks good. I have 5 inch wheel spacers on the back with ITP wheels (She's pretty wide.) I just didn't want to cut to much off. Anybody else have this fender?

Yeah it turned out pretty good. I will probably trim more off when I get it on the bike. Project blaster has a picture of one they trimmed and it looks good. I have 5 inch wheel spacers on the back with ITP wheels (She's pretty wide.) I just didn't want to cut to much off. Anybody else have this fender?

i have a race front on mine and i can tell ya that u dont buy a/m plastics for mud protection... lol :eek:

I had a race front already. I had to paint my plastics though. That got to be a pain in the ass. Your right though, they offer NO mud protection!!!!