Just bought my first atv. 95 blaster

joe97038

Jul 13, 2011
Oregon
Hey, I am 20 and just bought my first atv. a 95 blaster for 800 bucks. I love it and I figured this is a good place to register with.

welcome! Sounds like a decent start. Now get some pictures of that beast posted up here and go read some of the stickies in the various parts of the forum to get a handle on some of the important aspects of maintenance on your new ride.

Turn back now before you catch the most deadly desease known to man..... THE MOD BUG! JK welcome dude!!! this is a great place to be if you ever have a blasty problem

Welcome, gotta post some pics of it

I:I

Blaster is in the corner of pic :p

ls.800.jpg

thanks alot. yeah it runs well but it looks a little ghetto compared to the nice ones i see on your guys icons. ha ha

thanks alot. yeah it runs well but it looks a little ghetto compared to the nice ones i see on your guys icons. ha ha

That's alright. And like scotj77 says, this is the BEST place to ask any question you may have involving your blaster or any four wheelers really, the community here is great.

Youll get the bug dude. Im 31 and my blaster was my first ATV too, and while its a piece of crap (we know they are guys, dont get defensive. We love them anyway), its MY piece of crap :)

Good luck on future ownership, and welcome to the asylum. The inmates are in charge here :)

there will come that day the deals will start to show up and your bike will improve slowly. Piece by piece it comes together. Not overnight. And welcome to the one and only place where sanity is completely saturated with Insanity.

welcome man, u just bought the most expensive quad u will own, lol

it starts small then ur building +3 240 stroker motors for it, but it is fun!!!

Welcome :) I have been a member for a short time but absolutely love this forum! And yes they are very right, its very addicting :) but worth the money spent to ride it!! :) Btw these guys are great, you couldnt have found a better place!!!